No HD in streaming app with drm

I have widevine L1 in my nokia 5.1 plus and I have netflix and amazon prime for streaming series and files I can view that both of them can't play in more than 540p in netflix and not known resolution exactly but less than HD in amazon I have been in contact with netflix and amazon but they are like no ears people, I am dissapointed with the mobile being able to stream in HD but not doing because netflix and amazon don't want.

No HD in streaming app with drm

user1541700853500 user1541700853500
 /  edited January 13
I have widevine L1 in my nokia 5.1 plus and I have netflix and amazon prime for streaming series and files
I can view that both of them can't play in more than 540p in netflix and not known resolution exactly but less than HD in amazon
I have been in contact with netflix and amazon but they are like no ears people, I am dissapointed with the mobile being able to stream in HD but not doing because netflix and amazon don't want.
Please nokia, conact netflix and amazon for certificate yours mobiles for being able to play in HD, i am sure more people want this
thanks anyway
Are there any people here that can play in HD in some streaming service using widevine L1?
In netflix you can see the resolution in the serie test patterns, in the right upper corn, but you have to put the video in original mode with the gesture you use in photos to scale it
Tagged:

Comments

• sumanth009 sumanth009
    ✭✭  / 
    Same with 6.1 Plus.. You get to stick with 480 or 570p, It's pathetic given its got DRM L1 from Google
  • yes, it is a shame for netflix and amazon prime, nokia, pls, put in contact with them and try to put HD in nokia.. it is capable to.. not need to cap this from part of amazon or netflix.
    what soc has nokai 6.1 plus??
    Same with 6.1 Plus.. You get to stick with 480 or 570p, It's pathetic given its got DRM L1 from Google

• Glendixon Glendixon
     /  edited August 23
    Replace and use the Mobdro TV app I know, a great app that helps us watch movies and favorite TV channels online.
    https://mobdroplus.com/download/mobdro-for-android/
  • ManLikeCliff ManLikeCliff
    ✭✭  / 
    yes, it is a shame for netflix and amazon prime, nokia, pls, put in contact with them and try to put HD in nokia.. it is capable to.. not need to cap this from part of amazon or netflix.

SD 636
  • ManLikeCliff ManLikeCliff
    ✭✭  / 
    yes, it is a shame for netflix and amazon prime, nokia, pls, put in contact with them and try to put HD in nokia.. it is capable to.. not need to cap this from part of amazon or netflix.

SD 636
  • Dogs over Humans Dogs over Humans
    ✭✭✭  / 
    such a shame that prime video doesn't play in HD even when the device has all the certification and blazing fast internet
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 

Dogs over Humans

✭✭✭ / November 12

such a shame that prime video doesn't play in HD even when the device has all the certification and blazing fast internet

Check your streaming settings in the app settings. I can stream hd in Amazon prime without issues.

• Mobdro APK is an amazing tool using which you can browse and watch frees unlimited videos.
    https://cartoon-hd-apk.info/mobdro-apk/