[Contest] [India only] Take a photo and win a Master Class with Avinash Gowariker!

Hi Fans, If you watched our Nokia 8.1 launch live stream in New Delhi last month, you would have seen a very special guest in action.

[Contest] [India only] Take a photo and win a Master Class with Avinash Gowariker!

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  /  edited January 25

Hi Fans,

If you watched our Nokia 8.1 launch live stream in New Delhi last month, you would have seen a very special guest in action. I’m talking about Avinash Gowariker – celebrity, fashion and advertisement photographer – who showed us a few photos he had shot on the Nokia 8.1.

Here are some of them:

Well, Avinash needs no introduction. Suffice to say, he is one of India’s top photographers. Want proof? Check out his Instagram page.

There isn’t a celebrity in India who Avinash hasn’t photographed, and now, he’s turned the lens on you. Yes, you, Nokia Fans!

Avinash is teaming up with Nokia to bring to you a unique opportunity to attend an exclusive master class at his studio in Mumbai.

Here’s how it goes, straight from Avinash himself:

“Every month, between now and March, I will announce a photography theme. You, Nokia fans, must take photos on your Nokia phones based on that theme and submit them on this discussion thread. Remember, only photos taken on Nokia phones will be eligible. I will personally judge your entries here and select four winners every month. And at the end of March, all winners get a chance to attend an exclusive Photography Master Class with me in my studio in Mumbai! So, let’s kick off this contest with the theme for January: New Year New Me. Think about how you want to make a difference to your life in 2019 and capture that in a photograph. I’m looking for something quirky, something fun - something not many others will have thought of.”

And that's not all - every month, we'll select four winners. Each winner will have their photos uploaded as the India region banner, and one winner out of the four will get a chance to win a brand new Nokia 8.1.

So, to summarise, here's what you stand to win:

1. A featured banner on the India region page on the community forum.
2. A brand new Nokia 8.1.
3. An exclusive photography master class with Avinash Gowariker at his studio in Mumbai.

A few important points to remember before you participate:

1. Only valid citizens of India are eligible to participate in this contest.
2. You must be at least 18 years old as of January 7, 2019, to participate.
3. Please submit unedited photos only.

Also, please read the terms and conditions attached to this discussion carefully before participating.

All right, Fans, it’s time to get clicking. Good luck!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.