Speaking my mind

Maybe Mr Juho made a mistake when he said nokia 5 and 6 are going to get a pie update maybe they are just not supported  the constantly Fail the Beta tests  ,maybe thats why its taking along time for users to Receive its just incompatible and maybe will be on April or something just like the Oreo last year it was received  in March -April .In a way what I'm trying to say is that Nokia 5 and 6 users May have to waiting until March- April to receive Pie update ,we should accept that we won't receive it now but In March or Never its a 2017 phone it doesnt have the hardware to support Android pie maybe there will be a 2019 Nokia 5 and 6 .

Speaking my mind

Maybe Mr Juho made a mistake when he said nokia 5 and 6 are going to get a pie update maybe they are just not supported  the constantly Fail the Beta tests  ,maybe thats why its taking along time for users to Receive its just incompatible and maybe will be on April or something just like the Oreo last year it was received  in March -April .In a way what I'm trying to say is that Nokia 5 and 6 users May have to waiting until March- April to receive Pie update ,we should accept that we won't receive it now but In March or Never its a 2017 phone it doesnt have the hardware to support Android pie maybe there will be a 2019 Nokia 5 and 6 . I for one have given up on receiving Pie for my 2017 phone and have accepted Nokia developers are trying in the Beta labs to get the pie ready but it just keeps failing 😭 because i don't believe that "Serving of Pie" pdf is really saying For each model it took Months to pass all those stages Maybe thats possible maybe  builds just keep on failing so thats why pie isn't being released .Lack of Communication from Nokia too isn't really helping Why Don't they just communicate with their Customers on what is happening in the labs give them Feedback so we all know whats going on but they are just quiet .They could tell us that maybe e.g sorry for the delay Nokia Customers for the delay but Model X,Y and Z are still in Beta Labs / work in Progress we are trying so hard to get it ready for you Hope you Understand " maybe that would help .It also Works for delayed Security updates .Is that too much to ask ? doesn't Nokia Owe us any Duty of Care ? Maybe they Don't and we expected that from them but they dontd owe us any so as a Nokia Customers.Or we don't have enough Patience but its been 3 months how much Patience can one have ? Most of us want the update because it could be a solution to the bad performance  we are currently experiencing in our phone we don't just want the Pie for the fun of it .the performance is slow because Of the heavy operating system tbat takes up more than 60% of the internal storage  maybe we just have to many App Right? Or maybe we bought a cheap phone and this was expected right😅 and we should saying anything because we bought cheap phones ."If you want a better Phone buy an expensive phone it works better and you wontw have to complain" "Buy an expensive phone it won't Cause you any problems"