Nokia 3.1 plus pie update???

We the Nokia 3.1+ owners declared as fool for buying this smartphone.

Nokia 3.1 plus pie update???

harman5553 harman5553
✭✭  / 
We the Nokia 3.1+ owners declared as fool for buying this smartphone. We buy this model due to Nokia trustship as we see in 5.1+,6.1+ but in 3.1+ it fails in every stage. No camera update, no software update, build quality less compare to older ones . We just fooled in the name of Nokia and Android one and wasted our money 

Comments

• harman5553 harman5553
    ✭✭  / 
    Don't buy Nokia phones
  • shahzad ali shahzad ali
    ✭✭  / 
    Are you serious guyzzz I am going to buy nokia 3.1 plus, what is your advise for me

• I had the nokia 3 at first then at the point i wanted to upgrade to  nokia 5.1...android 8.1 landed on the nokia 3 which was good. But i wanted my phone changed. I got to the store, asked if they had nokia 5.1...it was out of stock. And with my current budget i was adviced to get a nokia 3.1+...dude, compared to nokia 3...the 3.1+ is such a great device...big in every way....big screen, big battery, dual camera, fingerprint scanner and ambient display(which was absent in nokia 3) the only setback i have with the nokia 3.1+ is memory...unlike 3,the 3.1+ cannot use sd card as internal memory...which is a letdown. But besides that. Its an OK phone and i advise you get it if you're on a slim budget.
  • Sunil Jena Sunil Jena
    ✭✭  / 
    Are you serious guyzzz I am going to buy nokia 3.1 plus, what is your advise for me

Go for Nokia 5.1+
  • harman5553 harman5553
    ✭✭  / 

Redmi A2
  • Are you serious guyzzz I am going to buy nokia 3.1 plus, what is your advise for me

Don't buy Nokia still there are in 19' s world 2 year back lauchhed mobile haveing excellent operating system. 
  • andrew.877 andrew.877
    ✭✭  / 
    I miss my eyes when I read here. :D 
    Pie will come today or tomorrow 100% as Mr.Juho said

• Singh_04 Singh_04
    ✭✭  / 
    The Nokia is fooling us where the old version of Nokia phones like Nokia 5 had got the andrAnd pie update before than Nokia 3.1plus.
    They are really fooling us in name of andrAnd one

• Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭  / 
    I had the nokia 3 at first then at the point i wanted to upgrade to  nokia 5.1...android 8.1 landed on the nokia 3 which was good. But i wanted my phone changed. I got to the store, asked if they had nokia 5.1...it was out of stock. And with my current budget i was adviced to get a nokia 3.1+...dude, compared to nokia 3...the 3.1+ is such a great device...big in every way....big screen, big battery, dual camera, fingerprint scanner and ambient display(which was absent in nokia 3) the only setback i have with the nokia 3.1+ is memory...unlike 3,the 3.1+ cannot use sd card as internal memory...which is a letdown. But besides that. Its an OK phone and i advise you get it if you're on a slim budget.
    Enable developer options. Then you will find the option to use sd card as internal memory
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭  / 

Spend rs 1000 extra and get 5.1 plus instead. Only problem with Nokia 5.1 plus is that its battery backup is slightly low in comprasion but usb type c cable will help you charge is faster. 
    Also if you don't have any problems with hybrid slot then go for Nokia 5.1 plus.
    Apart from pie update Nokia 3.1 plus has the latest January patch and pie is also expected this month. If you are not a heavy gamer then this is the best phone right now in the market in this range