Problem on all sensors

from last couple of day's I'm not able to rotate my mobile screen while playing Videos and During calls also the light which should go off is not happening....  I bought this device last year 12th of December and exactly after 1year it started showing it's cons.

Problem on all sensors

from last couple of day's I'm not able to rotate my mobile screen while playing Videos and During calls also the light which should go off is not happening.... 
I bought this device last year 12th of December and exactly after 1year it started showing it's cons.
Can you solve this issue
Can you release 9.0beta update for Nokia 5 

Comments

• Sidartha said:
    from last couple of day's I'm not able to rotate my mobile screen while playing Videos and During calls also the light which should go off is not happening.... 
    I bought this device last year 12th of December and exactly after 1year it started showing it's cons.
    Can you solve this issue
    Can you release 9.0beta update for Nokia 5 
    Sidartha follow the below Instruction please hope so it will help....
    Instructions solution 1...
    Do this with powered on phone...!
    *. Press and hold power on/off key and volume Up key at the same time until the vibration happen
    *. This will restart your phone and it will be soft reset

solution 2,
    *. Hard Reset Your device from settings

Let me know after this. 
    Note warning: All data will be erased in Solution 2. before going to 2nd solution back up your all data.