Homeβ€Ί Tech talkβ€Ί Beta labs

Do you make technical and financing arrangements?

I have an idea which I've published in a link below: (1). http://www.hammscom.mysite.com/androidWorkrevision.html

Do you make technical and financing arrangements?

user1543220460206 user1543220460206
✭✭  / 
I have an idea which I've published in a link below:

(1). http://www.hammscom.mysite.com/androidWorkrevision.html

Have a look and see if you wouldn't mind "buying" the idea...

Best Answer

Answers

• user1543220460206 user1543220460206
    ✭✭  / 

Hi πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Just a follow up to see if I can get an answer πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡°πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺπŸ™

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @user1543220460206,

Careful, your post looks suspiciously like spam! πŸ–

Cheers πŸ™‚

✭✭  / 

I get that a lot. You see Nokia needs a push into the Android entry level market in Kenya πŸ‡°πŸ‡ͺ for USD$34 like Neon Kicha 5 available in Safaricom shops.

I'm just curious not a "spam not". πŸ‘Œ

It is believed that the only way is work for Nokia. I'm not a scientist but, a procurement officer.

I just want Nokia to carve a niche in the Millennial generation.

@NokiaMobile on Twitter quoted my Tweet on the day of the product launch last week.

I'm aggressive not overbearing πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ“±πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡°πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ

✭✭  / 

@madbilly Look at it carefully. Now transform the idea from mine to Nokia.

A Nokia handset that has all three operating systems is the natural revision of my idea. KaiOS wasn't there in 2016 when I started field research..

Now, please πŸ™ endorse my website hammscom.mysite.com sir 🀞

Cheers πŸ₯‚

✭✭  / 

@madbilly sorry, that's http://www.hammscom.mysite.com

Cheers πŸ‘

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi,

I'm not endorsing anything and I'm pretty sure that neither HMD nor Nokia will either.

Cheers πŸ™‚

✭✭  / 

In that case I have an idea for a tablet of some sort for primary, secondary and higher education in Kenya.

You see, there is demand from our government on going digital in education but haven't developed a niche yet. All I need is Beta Labs to do the research into a prototype, present it to HMD to have a look at the patents and if the Ministry of Education in Kenya likes it, reward me financially then or now depending on idea strength.

The customer is my mobile service provider SafaricomPLC. I told them about hammscom.mysite.com/safaricom.html and they told me on Twitter to get a partner. I choose Nokia phones to work with.

Due to competition from India for intellect, I'm only focusing on SafaricomPLC and not Airtel. Telkom would have been my choice. Indians understand good English and may prove a market with other of my ideas not the one I'll briefly describe for now.

Think of a secondary school student with two Neon Kicks 5 size phones ( like the one I'm currently using from SafaricomPLC at $34, 3G/WiFi) which slide together on the length side and can tilt. Then on the other length with a slide and tilt mechanism, have a power bank with the keys described in the Nokia X-XX "Safaricom" idea. Next the student sits in a WiFi enabled classroom with a teacher using a Nokia digital blackboard connected to the Ministry of Education curriculum server. An elaborate chain of digital education efficiency. The phone assembly resembles a laptop with monitor in landscape, touch keyboard and buttons on the power bank for navigation then lessons begin interactively.

My community likes the idea from a field research point of view but, the ball is in the Nokia community to realize affordable education in developing nations.

Let me know 😁

✭✭  / 

@madbilly What do you think about the above comment. It was actually for you πŸ™