What you telling about new nokia phone? Is it nokia 9?

I think they will release really  flagship phone with new snapdragon 855 processor...  with penta lance camera...... 

What you telling about new nokia phone? Is it nokia 9?

Arafat970 Arafat970
✭✭  / 
I think they will release really  flagship phone with new snapdragon 855 processor...  with penta lance camera...... 

Comments

• planetoidx planetoidx
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yes, Nokia is going to release Nokia 9 soon but with Snapdragon 845 chipset unfortunately..
    And yes it is having penta-lens setup..
    Nokia is also expected to release a new model with punch hole camera along with Nokia 9.
  • Nikon Nikon
     / 
    They can always update it with SD855 to Nokia 9.1, later on.

I am not too worried either way. I am using SD845 based phone as my work phone and it already has more than enough performance for what I need from phone. What I want from Nokia 9 is really groundbreaking camera, something good enough for me to let me replace small camera I often carry, RX100. All the phones I have tried so far are just not close enough yet, for me - I am a bit of a camera numpty and appreciate benefits of large sensors, even 1" sensor in RX100 (which is smaller than SLR sensors, but much larger than what we get in phones).

I don't expect Nokia 9 to match quality of 1" sensor, let alone SLR cameras - but if it improves over current top of the crop smartphone cameras, I'm in. Well, presuming that it also packs wireless charging, waterproofing, vanilla Android (One) and decent battery size - which I think it will.

3.5mm jack would also be sweet, but I would accept lack of it, if that's the only sacrifice.
  • Pitkänen Pitkänen
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Arafat970 said:
    You weren't off by much.
    845 still solid.
    Five lenses = Beautiful! :smiley: