Please enter Ur problems and dont repeat them

Nokia 6.1 plus problems to be fixed

Sagar m Sagar m
✭✭  / 
Please enter Ur problems and dont repeat them

Comments

• Sagar m Sagar m
    ✭✭  / 
    First problem make the bottom gesture bar supported by every app properly black in dark mode and light in light mode or option for native app colour
  • Sagar m Sagar m
    ✭✭  / 
    Second fix flickering screen or area or layer in browser and youtube mainly
  • Sagar m Sagar m
    ✭✭  / 
    Third the layout of hiding notch at top corners is not symmetrical as of the bottom corner. if its symmetrical it would be great
  • Sagar m Sagar m
    ✭✭  / 
    Little performance bump would be cherry on top
  • Sagar m Sagar m
    ✭✭  / 
    Some sort of cleaning needed to be done in uselss created files and folders by unknown app with no use must be cleaned off may be by cleaner app or any other way
  • Sagar m Sagar m
    ✭✭  / 
    Under the hood bugs especially needed to be fixed
  • Sagar m Sagar m
    ✭✭  / 
    Slow mo can be Little improved as supported by chipset
  • Sagar m Sagar m
    ✭✭  / 
    Recent bottom bar has alignment bugs
  • Nokia 6.1 Plus can not save the full HD video clip in the MicroSD card. If you save videos in card, you can not view full of the video
  • Camera app gets hang or crashed. Need to restart my phone all the time. I have tried cleaning the camera cache & reset app. But still getting the issue. This issue mostly comes when i use the torch app.
  • My Nokia 6.1fell down and the dollby speaker stop working... How can I fix it please
  • 6.1 Plus has a faulty charging piece. Only 2 months old but not covered by Nokia as I bought it online and it was shipped from HK to New Zealand. Wish I'd known before I bought! Can I get spare parts/get it fixed anywhere?
  • Sagar m Sagar m
    ✭✭  / 
    We need any option to hide bottom gesture bar because when we watch some video in Chrome with full screen that ugly white bar is seen.
  • Fabiandcruz Fabiandcruz
    ✭✭  / 
    I don't know if this is a design failure of Android. That gesture bar needs to be minimised. It is the same as having navigation buttons. This thing should either be hidden or minimal.
  • Notification bar at the top needs to be moved down as without the cutout the clock and battery are off screen. Also when I turn my phone on I get no Nokia intro I don't know if that is on purpose or not. Also battery saver in settings is missing.
  • Notifications being cut off in notification bar and on lock screen. Just got the phone today. 
  • Zainabgh Zainabgh
     / 
    The vibration stop to work after the last android apdate !
  • Sagar m Sagar m
    ✭✭  / 
    There is problem with your time elapsed feature it shows always wrong remaining time while copying, moving and full battery charging time.
  • user1539167740560 user1539167740560
    ✭✭  /  edited January 21
    There are lot of bugs in my 6.1 plus after December update. I have to restart my device almost every day
  • NITINMZN NITINMZN
    ✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 6.1fell down and the dollby speaker stop working... How can I fix it please

• NITINMZN NITINMZN
    ✭✭  / 
    NITINMZN said:
    My Nokia 6.1fell down and the dollby speaker stop working... How can I fix it please
    PLZ approche nearest asp, for nokia , they fixed easeily

• Nikitha M Nikitha M
     /  edited March 23
    <div>Hi</div><div>
    </div><div>With a good enthusiasm  brought Nokia 6.1plus and after using it just for couple of months got an issue with charging port  and got it rectified with Nokia care, after using for a month or so, I noticed that the charging issue is not completely gone and at times even though the charger is connected the phone was not charging, I had to restart the mobile and let it for sometime and reconnect to charge so it works.

</div><div> Then another problem occurred, suddenly mobile was not switching on, when contacted Nokia Customer care service center they specified  the issue could be due to software update and later they said it's liquid damage which cannot be considered under warranty.. I have no idea how the water droplets have gone inside the phone!!! The estimated cost of repair mentioned was Rs.1800 and it's not final yet. The phone is not yet repaired and
    The phone is still in service center!!!</div><div>
    </div><div>I hate to say this but this will be my Last ever phone from NOKIA.</div>
  • STUCK STUCK
     / 
    I really need my NOKIA 6 plus to not screw up today, & I have a lot of photos on it, that are in every sense, my life. I cannot risk losing them, though some are saved on the card.
    Can you please tell me how to reboot my phone or turn it off? 
    I was using Spotify at the time, so it's frozen on that, yet never had an issue with Spotify before. 
  • Danis Danis
     / 
    Guys,how do you forget heating issues
  • NITINMZN NITINMZN
    ✭✭  / 
    TeflonPom said:
    6.1 Plus has a faulty charging piece. Only 2 months old but not covered by Nokia as I bought it online and it was shipped from HK to New Zealand. Wish I'd known before I bought! Can I get spare parts/get it fixed anywhere?
    TeflonPom said:
    6.1 Plus has a faulty charging piece. Only 2 months old but not covered by Nokia as I bought it online and it was shipped from HK to New Zealand. Wish I'd known before I bought! Can I get spare parts/get it fixed anywhere?

TeflonPom said:
  • NITINMZN NITINMZN
    ✭✭  / 
    PLZ TURN OFF  GOOGLE MAP LOCATION ACCES ON TO OFF
  • Deepak2 Deepak2
     / 
    Volte not working on Nokia 6.1 Plus suddenly.
    Any solution?
  • NITINMZN NITINMZN
    ✭✭  / 
    ITS SIM OPRETOR ISSUE
  • When i call to someone,nodge display not work.