How many of you are agree with me to bring Nokia 9 Pureview with snapdragon 855 & 5G??

It has been already late,so if HMG Global really want to sell their product .They Should come with right strategies

How many of you are agree with me to bring Nokia 9 Pureview with snapdragon 855 & 5G??

altmashk3 altmashk3
✭✭  /  edited January 19
It has been already late,so if HMG Global really want to sell their product .They Should come with right strategies

Best Answer

Answers

• Its better to introduce budget flagship model from nokia like poco by Xiaomi. With a competetive price segment nokia rocks in market <3 .Include flagship snapdragon 845 processor or new snapdragon 855 its better to reach people who like budget flagship segment.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The thing is that the product development isn't such an easy task. The product is designed, developed, software is developed, everything is certified, they get the necessary approvals and only then launch the phone in the market. As such, it isn't just possible to pull the SOC and plant a new one and sell the phone. The Nokia 9 PV will have to be cancelled and a new product needs to be developed from scratch in order to change the SOC.

• TabreezSuhan TabreezSuhan
    ✭✭  / 
    Agree
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I also want to see some specific pureview devices with dedicated shutter button. 
  • I buy Nokia 9 if it come with SD 855 
  • Pitkänen Pitkänen
    ✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    I also want to see some specific pureview devices with dedicated shutter button. 
    I'm not sure why some people want / mention the shutter button?
    On my 808, I hated using it. It also made the phone go out of focus since it needed to be pressed so hard - moved the field of view slightly.
    I, for one, prefer that it's gone.
  • Pitkänen Pitkänen
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I buy Nokia 9 if it come with SD 855 
    I'll buy it with the SD845. Gladly!
    Pre-ordered already.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    A 9 PureView with a different SoC will be a different product. It will be called the 10, or the 9.1.
    @singhnsk is totally right - the product has already been in development for ages, you can't just change the SoC, it's not like a home PC.

As for the shutter button... I liked it on my older Nokias, I miss it on my new one.
  • NITINMZN NITINMZN
    ✭✭  / 
    true
  • I almost got the 9PV and am glad I waited.  There is 5G support in some of my area and now that HMD has seen what the feedback has been like, maybe they will introduce a "modern quality" product.  

Pitkänen, I'm with madbilly on the shutter button.  A smooth easy motion on the button (just like a regular camera or a fire arm) will produce accurate results.