Nokia 7 Plus Camera Features: NEED YOUR VOTE UPON THIS THREAD. Do read and Vote.

As we all know that the Pro Mode in any phone is very much in demand now-a-days. It is immensely helpful for mobile photographers to capture some stunning shots.

Nokia 7 Plus Camera Features: NEED YOUR VOTE UPON THIS THREAD. Do read and Vote.

praveenp praveenp
✭✭✭✭  / 
As we all know that the Pro Mode in any phone is very much in demand now-a-days. It is immensely helpful for mobile photographers to capture some stunning shots. Being a Mobile Photographer, it is the most needed feature for me...
If you a an owner of Nokia 7 Plus, then this post is for you.

You must be knowing that the Stock Camera of Nokia 7 Plus is having a Pro Mode which is pretty decent when it come to capturing photos.
But if you have used any other phone's Pro Mode, you might have felt the difference in options.

I want to highlight the TWO MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES that are, you can say, SOUL OF PRO MODE OF ANY CAMERA APP.
These two features are ISO & SHUTTER SPEED.

If you would have noticed, these two things are limited to very small values.
The ISO is SET MAXIMUM AT 800.
The SHUTTER SPEED is SET MAXIMUM AT 4 SECONDS.

I have used OnePlus phones, and there the Shutter Speed is upto 30 seconds.

I have tried almost all the apps available (even paid apps), but FAILED to get a shutter speed beyond 4 seconds.

I don't know whether ISO Limit and SHUTTER SPEEDS can be INCREASED via any kind of Software update.
But if it is possible, then I request you to kindly vote with a "YES" in the comments so that if anybody from Nokia is reading this might get to know about the public opinion.

If you feel that these two parameters, if it is possible to increase their limits via software updates, need to be enhanced, then PLEASE RETWEET/ QUOTE THE TWEET BELOW, OR COPY-PASTE THE SAME TWEET TAGGING 
Juho Sarvikas (@sarvikas), Ajey Mehta (@mehta_ajey ), Pranav Shroff (@TheShroffster), Nokia Mobile (@NokiaMobile) and Nokia Mobile India (@NokiamobileIN)

Also, I have tweeted the same thing tagging Nokia and Juho Sarvikas.
Link: 

Our collective demand would make Nokia think about this thing, and may be, if it is possible, we might get a better stock camera on our Nokia 7 Plus features in the near future.