Revert back to Oreo Nokia 7 plus

So my phone has been having so may bugs including not vibrating, the proximity sensor doesn't work and my camera app literally is unusable I have to use the Google cam.

Revert back to Oreo Nokia 7 plus

Sam Ndirangu Sam Ndirangu
✭✭  / 
So my phone has been having so may bugs including not vibrating, the proximity sensor doesn't work and my camera app literally is unusable I have to use the Google cam.

I want to revert back to android oreo, my version is 9 December patch. I've tried all the solutions using adb and what not to including swapping slots but my phone still says downgrade not allowed.

Who has any ideas, I feel really bad that I spent a lot on the phone only to be screwed over by updates. 

Comments

• Hammad Khalid Hammad Khalid
    ✭✭✭  / 

I want to revert back to android oreo, my version is 9 December patch. I've tried all the solutions using adb and what not to including swapping slots but my phone still says downgrade not allowed.

Who has any ideas, I feel really bad that I spent a lot on the phone only to be screwed over by updates. 
    same here