A new bug

Well this occured for the first time and dont know why...neither did i install any new app from a few days or so...occured when i randomly i swiped up from the…

A new bug

prasad134 prasad134
✭✭✭  / 

Well this occured for the first time and dont know why...neither did i install any new app from a few days or so...occured when i randomly i swiped up from the home button
Anyone faced this before?

Comments

• vlaga vlaga
    ✭✭  / 
    It should work like that in pie. You can list all yours opened apps here, That is instead of the button on the right side. For me old way way better and you can switch this off in system -> gestures -> swipe up home button.
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    prasad134 said:

Well this occured for the first time and dont know why...neither did i install any new app from a few days or so...occured when i randomly i swiped up from the home button
    It's an old bug it only occurs when you do Instant multi tasking.
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    prasad134 said:

It's an old bug it only occurs when you do Instant multi tasking.
    Jan patch has fixed this but sometimes while multitasking the display freezes for a sec or two and then I have to press home button then go recent app view again 😅
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    sometimes u can view recent apps from app drawer screen..  through the acrylic background. Bug from very first day. 
  • I also faced this issue,for so many times