Strongly recommend to change your next mobile brand

Strongly recommend to change your next mobile brand I prefer to pay money for a company who don't lie to me If nokia gonna force people to prefer its new…

Behinamaki Behinamaki
✭✭  / 
I prefer to pay money for a company who don't lie to me
If nokia gonna force people to prefer its new phones instead of older cellphones
I prefer to have my cellphone from a company who is not behave with their customer like this
Who is agree??!!!!

Comments

• Certainly, I wouldn't choose nokia
  • Iwan Witono Iwan Witono
    ✭✭  / 
    Xiaomi.....
  • artful splodger artful splodger
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nice to see the Samsung PR team have arrived 🤣
  • Rajath S Shetty Rajath S Shetty
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I would always prefer to put my money in a clean stock OS, preferably Android and the best build quality. When you are looking for these two, Nokia will be the only brand that will come to your mind. I used to have a Motorola Moto G5 before my Nokia 8.1. The reason I used to buy one Moto phone after another was for the same reason. Stock OS and a good brand. Then came Nokia's return into the phone market and now I am the proud owner of the Nokia 8.1. 

Most of  the other phones come with these huge amount of bloatware including apps which you never need. They have their own ugly UI, multiple duplicate apps of Google and horrible build quality. 
    I am extremely happy with my phone. It has everything I need and much more.  

Nokia is Nostalgia😍
  • Grodelj Grodelj
    ✭✭  / 
    I don't know what OPs problem is, but money for my nokia 8 was well spent.