Competition winner badge implemented yet?

Hi @HMD_Laura @"dipankar paul" The Dubai contest was great, and I am enjoying my Nokia 8.1.

Competition winner badge implemented yet?

singhnsk singhnsk ✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭  / 
The Dubai contest was great, and I am enjoying my Nokia 8.1. While my query is not a significant one, I was wondering what happened to the assured "Competition winner" badge? I'm keen on collecting badges, and I'll really appreciate if I can have that one too.
Maybe this was discussed earlier, and I'd have missed it — apologies in that case.
Do you have any idea @madbilly , @nitheesh , @wilson shrestha 😁 I couldn't find such a badge on the list of all badges though.

Tagged:

Comments

• nitheesh nitheesh ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 21
    @singhnsk Thanks for the reminder. Actually I forgot about that and didn't received any badge like that.
    I don't think, we have discussed this before. But based on dipankar's message, he told winners will receive one badge 😁 🥇
    you also win a new Nokia phone and an exclusive Competition Winner badge!

Maybe this is the one

• singhnsk singhnsk ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:
    I don't think, we have discussed this before. But based on dipankar's message, he told winners will receive one badge 😊
    Thank you for the elaboration. Let's hope that it is still under consideration and not cancelled :blush:
  • nitheesh nitheesh ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yes, let's see 😄
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 22
    Well @singhnsk Still Haven't received my Nokia 8.1 so I really can't tell. Maybe they will implement this badge after everyone receives the gift.

Android Q might be out by the time I receive my Nokia 8.1. 😂
  • singhnsk singhnsk ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Well @singhnsk Still Haven't received my Nokia 8.1 so I really can't tell. Maybe they will implement this badge after everyone receives the gift.

Oh, have you been communicating with the concerned persons? Maybe it will be provided only when the device launches in your region. Or has it already?
  • nitheesh nitheesh ✭✭✭✭

:D

Don't worry bro, definitely you will receive
    singhnsk said:

Oh, have you been communicating with the concerned persons? Maybe it will be provided only when the device launches in your region. Or has it already?
    No, I haven't had any communication with the concerned persons who I suppose is @edo in this case as he described that he will be managing the shipping for other countries except india. And, no the Nokia 8.1 hasn't been launched in my region. So, I thought I should be patient till it launches in my region. But, I have no idea whether Nokia 8.1 will actually launch in my region. I don't know what should I do? 😁
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:

:D

Don't worry bro, definitely you will receive
    Thank you for the assurance bro. :)
  • todesurteil todesurteil ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 

Haven't received my Nokia 8.1 either. Thought I was the only one. Or maybe Android Z @wilson shrestha?
    ✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:

No, I haven't had any communication with the concerned persons who I suppose is @edo in this case as he described that he will be managing the shipping for other countries except india. And, no the Nokia 8.1 hasn't been launched in my region. So, I thought I should be patient till it launches in my region. But, I have no idea whether Nokia 8.1 will actually launch in my region. I don't know what should I do? 😁
    Not sure were communicating with maria using the HMD Global email address they said they will notify me when it's sent @wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:

Not sure were communicating with maria using the HMD Global email address they said they will notify me when it's sent @wilson shrestha
    Don't know I think I will wait a little more. Then I will try to communicate with the concerned person.
  • madbilly madbilly ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I think it is the distributor in your country who will send you the phone, which means we have to wait until the phone is available for purchase in our country. I still haven't got the phone yet and it's still not available for purchase here either.
  • nitheesh nitheesh ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    edo said:
    @madbilly @wilson shrestha @todesurteil you'll soon receive a notification from @maria.03  👍
    👏👏👏
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 25
    edo said:
    @madbilly @wilson shrestha @todesurteil you'll soon receive a notification from @maria.03  👍
    Thanks @edo appreciate it B)
    O no, just realized you said "soon"  :o that's not good  :D
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 25
    madbilly said:
    I think it is the distributor in your country who will send you the phone, which means we have to wait until the phone is available for purchase in our country. I still haven't got the phone yet and it's still not available for purchase here either.
    Hopefully not @madbilly, as the 8.1 isn't even on Nokia ZA's website yet or for pre-order yet on any carrier that I've seen. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:
    edo said:
    👏👏
    edo said:
    Yup I did receive a message form her about 3 days ago. She took my contact details and said she will let me know when it is on its way. 

So, hopefully it doesn't take that long. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    edo said:
    I think the use of word "soon" should be banned inside Nokia because this word has become a nightmare for most of us. 😂
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    edo said:
    Thanks for the heads-up @edo.

:)
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I think the use of word "soon" should be banned inside Nokia because this word has become a nightmare for most of us. 😂

Totally agree @wilson shrestha they should ban the word as it seems "soon" means a very long time for Nokia, they also said in November we will receive our devices "soon" and it's now almost February. But we shouldn't worry Android Z will also be developed "soon" and Nokia ZA will also update their website and add the 8.1 "soon" 😂.
  • wyk wyk ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited January 26
    for runner ups. . I was asked to submit contact details  .. to [email protected] com but still no reply ...😒 while hmd told winners will receive within end of Jan. 
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @wyk that's what they told me November or December. The last email I received said they will only send it at the end of January if I understand the last email correspondence correctly. I asked a few questions this week which I haven't received a reply for.
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 26
    nitheesh said:
    @singhnsk Thanks for the reminder. Actually I forgot about that and didn't received any badge like that.
    I don't think, we have discussed this before. But based on dipankar's message, he told winners will receive one badge 😁 🥇

Maybe this is the one

@nitheesh may I ask for the link where you see all the badges that's available on the forum like on your picture above?
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:

Maybe this is the one

@nitheesh may I ask for the link where you see all the badges that's available on the forum like on your picture above?
    Here you go. The link to see all the info about the badges in the forum is below:

https://community.phones.nokia.com/badges
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Thanks @wilson shrestha appreciate it 😎👍

• nitheesh nitheesh ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:

Maybe this is the one

@todesurteil sorry for the late reply. @wilson shrestha shared the right link, Thanks 🙏
  • wyk wyk ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    thanks @wilson shrestha bhai..  ❤️ 
    ✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    @wilson shrestha seems you have a special fan on the forum sending you hearts and everything  :o 😂

✭✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    @wilson shrestha seems you have a special fan on the forum sending you hearts and everything  :o 😂

Yup it's a love between neighbouring countries 😁. "Bhai" basically means brother in both our languages. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    You're most welcome bhai.. :)