we want nokia classic phones with iconic steel design

we want classic phones like nokia 8800 sirocco design with lastest kaios. pleas nokia ♥️🙏

we want nokia classic phones with iconic steel design

we want classic phones like nokia 8800 sirocco design with lastest kaios. pleas nokia ♥️🙏

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The Nokia 8 Sirocco is called that because it's made from stainless steel, like the 8800 Sirocco.
  • yes. but we want classic phone no smartphone. 
  • We want to get back to nokia n9 design,4.7 inch good quality display with android....in buget below 10k
  • Yes please Nokia ... Would love if you could relaunch nokia 8800 maybe a black edition ... And same classic style but a few upgrades las you have done with the 3310.. just WhatsApp feature will do 
  • i would like a smart qwerty keyboard phone
  • Classic Phones with USB Type-C connector please?

I would surely buy a basic classic phone like the 105 if only it uses the TYPE-C connector because it is so much more convenient compared to micro-usb when it comes to charging.

I believe that a large portion of users as well as potential users for this phone will come from the more elderly demographic segment of the population. They would greatly appreciate the stronger and reversible and easier-to-use TYPE-C connector as oppose to the micro-usb on one of Nokia's Classic phones

Plus cost of the TYPE-C is rapidly declining and becoming ubiquitous.

Another segment of users who would buy this is the young folks who want to stand out, these folks greatly appreciate simplicity and ease of use, hence, they would find a classic nokia with Type-C much more attractive to buy.

I hope Nokia will launch one and I will be its 1st customer!
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @nick09809 you want this so much you posted it in two different threads on unrelated topics?!
  • Foxbat Foxbat
    ✭✭  / 

Yes, make new 8800 and 6700с. We need metal phones with good screens.

• ehebha innocent ehebha innocent
    ✭✭  / 

Can Nokia make us Android phones in diverse interesting shapes as the old ones of yesteryear? This is the Nokia we know. Not the rectangular shapes you churning out presently.

• Roel1994 Roel1994
    ✭✭  / 

For the past 5 years I have been using an iPhone, but I still have a Nokia 515 laying around. I think that phone design (with aluminium, Gorilla Glass) + WhatsApp would be amazing!! I'm not really a fan of the 2720, 800 tough and banana phone. WhatsApp is really a must because everyone around me uses it. Please Nokia, make it happen, I would buy it instantly. I am sick of being addicted to my smartphone.

• Ogar parmar Ogar parmar
    ✭✭  / 

Yes Nokia is known for these experiments and crazy things they have done in the phone market..

They can really redesign and reimagin design and I am eagerly waiting for Nokia to do so...