Allowing certain apps to run in background

I could not find a place where I could do this. I just updated my device to Android 8.1

Allowing certain apps to run in background

hifni hifni
✭✭  / 
I could not find a place where I could do this.

I just updated my device to Android 8.1

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    Try looking for a "background activity" option in Settings > Battery. If there is, then enable for the apps which you need to be running.
    If none exists, then try disabling battery optimization for the apps which you want to keep running and see if that helps. If that doesn't, then there
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 2019
    hifni said:

Which country & which security patch Jan/Dec?? Are you got the update today 22/01/2019, we yet not received in India
  • hifni hifni
    ✭✭  / 
    appu mali said:
    hifni said:

Which country & which security patch Jan/Dec?? Are you got the update today 22/01/2019, we yet not received in India

I am from Sri Lanka and I got the update on 21st December 2018 to be exactly. 

What? I don't think India have not got the update yet. Check again Manually: Settings > System > System Update
  • Appu Mali Appu Mali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    hifni said:
    appu mali said:
    hifni said:

I am from Sri Lanka and I got the update on 21st December 2018 to be exactly. 

What? I don't think India have not got the update yet. Check again Manually: Settings > System > System Update
    You can't believe it, but see what's Indian Nokia support says👇