Issues post Andriod 9 update

I started facing a few issues post updating the Nokia 7 Plus device to android 9 1.

Issues post Andriod 9 update

I started facing a few issues post updating the Nokia 7 Plus device to android 9
1. In call volume becomes as good as inaudible many times even when the in call volume is at max.
2. My unlocking pattern randomly becomes visible even when it is set not to be visible.
3. A specific problem with whatsapp. Sometimes when I tap on a contact from chat list, it dials a whatsapp call on that number instead of opening the chat.
4. Battery performance has downgraded 
5. Sometimes the phone gets overheated during charging and I get a notification that phone temperature is beyond permissible level and that I should stop charging.

Comments

• Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭  / 
    Try a factory reset from recovery. Battery drainer will continue for some time as the new OS learns about your usage and should stabilise within a week or some. Most people had issues upgrading to pie and reset does help to resolve most of issues.
  • I did reset the phone. Battery draining issues seems to be less now. Issue no. 2 & 5 still persist.
  • Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭  / 
    rachkakka said:
    I did reset the phone. Battery draining issues seems to be less now. Issue no. 2 & 5 still persist.

If you can live without fast charge then I would suggest to use a normal charger. It would take some more time but no heating issues and it will improve the longetivity of your battery. I do the same.
  • My phone Nokia 6 ..when I watching you tube.. phone in charge..after 10min of watching over heating pop-up coming and showing disconnect the charger ..how to reduce the over heating problem
  • Ashokcool143 said:
    My phone Nokia 6 ..when I watching you tube.. phone in charge..after 10min of watching over heating pop-up coming and showing disconnect the charger ..how to reduce the over heating problem

After update of pie
  • liftedcorn liftedcorn
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I didn't face wifi issues before.
    But past March Update, this is what I'm facing. Even if router is on all the time, wifi randomly disconnects. And it doesn't connect back again unkess I restart the phone.