[listen please]Nokia 6 2017 Dolby issue @[email protected]

For unknown reason , Dolby issue got fixed by December update but Jan patch screwed it again . I am getting frustrated .

[listen please]Nokia 6 2017 Dolby issue @[email protected]

DibyaXP DibyaXP
✭✭✭  /  edited January 22
For unknown reason , Dolby issue got fixed by December update but Jan patch screwed it again .
I am getting frustrated .
Come on hmd you are using name of Nokia only . Nokia never delayed fixing bugs like this .
December update of android n has fantastic audio . Audio output from. Nokia 6 was better than my friends iphoni 7s. Hardware is so good but your software sucks.
Come on guys , Even small companies from india like micromax has less buggy software than hmd.
One reason, engineer of them have enthusiasm that your engineer lacks .
Chinese ROM of Nokia has less bug plus lots of features.

I AM FRUSTRATED PLEASE SOMEBODY reply

Comments

• Manus Manus
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hi mate, first I apologize, I wer saw your post like Idk? 20 days or something ago but I was busy.
    About the audio problem, I don't think that hmd actually cares about it, maybe they worked on it at the first time we noticed but after More than a year past since this problem first occurred we still don't have a satisfying result in regarding an effective solution. And after reading and thinking about it for a while I think I understand the problem.
    The problem is the whole audio output algorithm, and especially Dolby atmos algorithm, they probably didn't payed attention of its synchronization with Android oreo audio output algorithms, and because of this mismatch it causes problems, they can fix it by debugging the software but for some reason they just don't.

İt's been about 14 months since that problem first occurred but still no improvement.
    And my Nokia 6's speakers got malfunctioned thanks to that broken software.
    Good job hmd, continue being previous secure up to date. But what about the user experience? Have you guys ever thought about this?