Nokia 8 sirocoo lags sometimes in a day..

My device lags sometimes , what could be the issue and how it can be rectified..does someone also have same issue..please suggest 

Nokia 8 sirocoo lags sometimes in a day..

Ravi Shankar1 Ravi Shankar1
✭✭  / 
My device lags sometimes , what could be the issue and how it can be rectified..does someone also have same issue..please suggest 

Comments

• dorso dorso
    ✭✭  / 
    Me too.
  • Ravi Shankar1 Ravi Shankar1
    ✭✭  / 
    What could be the issue behind lagging the device .can someone help me here..what to do ...
  • Tommy Hügel Tommy Hügel
    ✭✭  / 
    i have the same issue its super annoying - no background apps at all and it lags like **** even typing is a pain
  • Which operating system? Pie?
    ✭✭  / 
    DaveyNavy said:
    Which operating system? Pie?
    Yes, pie. I got my phone a couple of days ago so it's pretty fresh but often it's unusably laggy. I have no games installed. Even the keyboard lags
    ✭✭  / 
    This is really getting out of hand. It lags 30 minutes after a reboot. It feels slower than my first Android 2 phone
  • Its probably defective. You should get a warranty repair.
    ✭✭  / 
    I've been contacting Nokia a lot and today they told me "its a known issue and it will be fixed in the next Update - I should wait" but they couldn't give me an ETA when the update is coming.

Somehow I doubt that this was a known issue and just a way to make me shut up. It seems to be impossible to get someone on the line or in chat that actually listens and knows what they're talking about. All they do is repeat themselves about a "soft-reset" and "safety mode". Which don't do anything. Incredibly disappointed with the Support.
  • T Daniel T Daniel
    ✭✭  / 
    Until you fix the problems with Nokia, use the poco launcher. It's very fast and responsive. Of course he has very little problems.
  • LifeNight LifeNight
     /  edited February 24
    On my phone, the performance issue happen if i set the always on display -> always on.

With this option, the cpu seem to stay on low clock profile when i wake up the phone.

No issue if i set  only many seconds.
  • T Daniel T Daniel
    ✭✭  / 
    The best respositivity of the buttons in the navigation bar is obtained by setting the transition animation from the developer options to 0.5. Other animations can be disabled.
  • Evindzer Evindzer
    ✭✭✭  / 
    No problems here.
    Always On set to always off. 😁