Fluid nav gestures

I'm fed up with the Google's navigation bar. It just doesn't make any sense.

Fluid nav gestures

Fabiandcruz Fabiandcruz
✭✭  / 
I'm fed up with the Google's navigation bar. It just doesn't make any sense. This whole gesture thing was meant to minimise the space used for the navigation bars and surprisingly it is a joke. What do you guys think? With adb i can disable it and use the fluid navigation gesture instead. What say?

Comments

• Fabiandcruz Fabiandcruz
    ✭✭  / 
    How many here using fluid navigation bars?

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Fluid Navigation felt awesome when I was on Oreo. But since now I'm on Pie it doesn't feel intuitive enough. So, I have stopped using it. I'm waiting for the version of the app optimized for Pie.
    ✭✭  / 
    But it feels good tonsee that the whole screen is being used.
    ✭✭  / 
    The problem is you won't get to slide the pill to browse through the recent apps
    ✭✭  / 
    Fluid Navigation felt awesome when I was on Oreo. But since now I'm on Pie it doesn't feel intuitive enough. So, I have stopped using it. I'm waiting for the version of the app optimized for Pie.
    The bottom portion of the touch is not responding properly. Are you having the same issue?
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    The bottom portion of the touch is not responding properly. Are you having the same issue?
    I am not using the fluid navigation gesture now. But I had similar issue while using Oneplus Gesture Navigation. So, I disabled the notch hiding option and it worked fine. So, see if this works for you.