What's wrong with my storage?

Before the last update, everything was running smoothly. I remember that I had 10 GB of storage on my SD card, and it was saved as internal storage.

What's wrong with my storage?

Kirtney1275 Kirtney1275
✭✭  /  edited January 23
Before the last update, everything was running smoothly. I remember that I had 10 GB of storage on my SD card, and it was saved as internal storage. After the update, it says that I've used 3 GB of storage on my SD card, and that I'm running out of storage in general. I've had to delete several apps that I used to have okay of room for. It looks like the SD card is still internal storage, but how do I get the rest of my storage back to my SD card? I have a Nokia 2 with a 64 GB SD card, and it's been updated as far as Android version 7.1.1

Answers

• Kirtney1275 Kirtney1275
    ✭✭  / 
    Oh, and the latest update I have is Android Version 7.1.1
  • Rezad Rezad
    ✭✭  / 
    Maybe you can try to install cache cleaner apps from play store
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Before the last update, everything was running smoothly. I remember that I had 10 GB of storage on my SD card, and it was saved as internal storage. After the update, it says that I've used 3 GB of storage on my SD card, and that I'm running out of storage in general. I've had to delete several apps that I used to have okay of room for. It looks like the SD card is still internal storage, but how do I get the rest of my storage back to my SD card? I have a Nokia 2 with a 64 GB SD card, and it's been updated as far as Android version 7.1.1
    Hello,the issue lies in the Cache section Which takes up memory.Better You can Cleanup that Cache data both in Internal Shared and SD card.