Does someone has or can send the Pie Official build file for manual update?

Can someone please post the file ota here?

Does someone has or can send the Pie Official build file for manual update?

cooljevil cooljevil
✭✭✭  /  edited January 24

Comments

• L Ali L Ali
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 24
    Did anybody knows that the Android Pie 9.0 official build will be available for those users who running in Internal Pie Beta for Nokia 5 2017 TA 1053?
  • cooljevil cooljevil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Ali said:
    Did anybody knows that the Android Pie 9.0 official build will be available for those users who running in Internal Pie Beta for Nokia 5 2017 TA 1053?
    But is it still possible?
  • L Ali L Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I don't know Bro... But they (Chat Support Representative said) most probably not possible to get Android Pie for Nokia 5 as it is was unofficial build.
  • cooljevil cooljevil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Ali said:
    I don't know Bro... But they (Chat Support Representative said) most probably not possible to get Android Pie for Nokia 5 as it is was unofficial build.
    I noticed that the number build of the official Pie is v6.12E. Then that means we got the "latest" build already, although it is still better to update to the real or official one.
  • L Ali L Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yeah Bro i i thinking the same as you said, we just need as official and latest build vor Nokia 5.
  • anmolnikhil anmolnikhil
     /  edited January 24
    cooljevil said:
  • L Ali L Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    cooljevil said:
    It's too large to upload here, 
    Send the link from where did you get it dear bro.
  • cooljevil cooljevil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Ali if you're still looking for the official Pie update then here's a link: https://www.thecustomdroid.com/download-and-install-nokia-5-android-pie-update-ota/
  • Cheers, that did the trick for me too..
  • Hi, The link you shared is not responding to download. Check and please fix the error.
  • cooljevil cooljevil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Tony Clark here a blog's link for Pie update: https://www.getdroidtips.com/nokia-5-android-9-0-pie/

Note: Below the file you will see the Pre-Requisites. 

It will tell you to use a pc for adb tools. But you don't really need this. Instead, follow the instructions below it.
  • besi besi
    ✭✭  / 
    is that the Europe version or the Global version ?
  • cooljevil cooljevil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    besi said:
    is that the Europe version or the Global version ?
    Global ver.