This model is not upto Nokia Standard

I am using Nokia brand since 2004. Always I seticefied with this brand. My previous phone was Lumia 730. You can say that I am addicted with Nokia brand.

This model is not upto Nokia Standard

System System
 /  edited June 8
I am using Nokia brand since 2004. Always I seticefied with this brand. My previous phone was Lumia 730. You can say that I am addicted with Nokia brand. But my new Nokia 6.1 (64GB) disappointed me. This set is not upto previous Nokia Standard.
1. Battery backup is poor.
2. Phone have heating problem.
3. Lock senceor is not working properly. Phone automatically open any app, even set is locked.
4 Some times GPS is also not working properly.
Is this set faulty or company decided to deteriorate it's quantity standard.

Comments

• user1527777249412 user1527777249412
     /  edited June 8

I agree. Build quality is great, but I've had several Nokia Windows Phones and they never had the type of bugs that the Android Nokia phones have now.  I have the 32gb USA version of the Nokis 6.1 and the camera app is horrendous with constant freezing and lag and the earpiece volume for actual phone calls is extremely low even when turned all the way up. I can use Opencamera which seems to work better than the default camera app but the low call volume can't be corrected from what I can tell.  I basically have a $270.00 phone sitting in a box now hoping that Nokia corrects the issues with an update. I can't use the phone now if I can't hear the calls. This is very disappointing. 

• user1528210842190 user1528210842190
     /  edited June 5
    Agree to your opinion.
    From the beginning the mobile keeps hanging, camera crashes,heats up.... So many problems.
    No support feom Nokia
  • Unknown
     /  edited June 8
    When any company wants to purchase a prestigious brand, they have to maintain its dignity and quality standard. Microsoft was maintained this ethics, but present owner is not maintaining brand prestige. In this way, Nokia brand will loose their credibility in market.
  • hariharan m hariharan m
     / 

That's why we Indians receive update faster than anybody in the world(WiFi issue fixed because of our voice) b we know how to get the work done since we are the market .

• .those with TA 1043 are lucky no hardware sub par components...
    I ha e TA 1043, I got many issues from heating, lagging, non functional camera....
  • Unknown
     /  edited June 28
    I agree, the camera on my nokia 6.1 crashes.  I still use my lumia 930 for taking pictures though.
  • When Nokia was up to the mark with windows phone, with high stability and security with Windows operating system, we rejected it completely. I still have Lumia 520 Lumia 1320 and Microsoft Lumia 640 XL. Now using Nokia 6. 1 still there are many bugs in Android I thought it will be more superior than Windows phone (just because of apps) I was completely wrong. I can't blame Nokia for this this is the problem of Android from Google. Nokia is best again at this point but again software.