Android Pie BUGS nokia 8

Hi, recently i installed update V5.110 (PIE) on my nokia 8 but when i do a call and press the end call button a error show up USER NOT AVAILABLE -03-, i do a…

Android Pie BUGS nokia 8

Esdras Esdras
✭✭  / 
Hi, recently i installed update V5.110 (PIE) on my nokia 8 but when i do a call and press the end call button a error show up USER NOT AVAILABLE -03-, i do a hard reset after the update but the problem persist

Comments

• potemkin potemkin
    ✭✭  / 
    Maybe your sim card is failing.
  • Mick1965 Mick1965
    ✭✭  / 
    Try removing and reinserting the SIM.
    Mine seems Ok
  • Esdras Esdras
    ✭✭  / 
    i roll back android 8.1 no bugs, i think its a Pie Problem
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Maybe an operator or network issue. Is Pie officially available for you?
  • Esdras Esdras
    ✭✭  /  edited January 25
    Yes its official, network operator i dont think so, android 8.1 works fine, same Sim Card
  • dray78 dray78
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Simcards don't have a permanent life. So it's not a bad idea to test it with another simcard in your phone before you order an new one. 
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Thanks Esdras,
    I still suggest ask your mobile operator if they are aware of the issue?
    - And they should give you a replacement SIM card for free, to rule out any potential defect in that, if you are the first to report the issue.

(I've never seen the particular error message on my phone).

Please let us know how it goes?

-- 
    Hans
  • Esdras Esdras
    ✭✭  / 
    dray78 said:
    Simcards don't have a permanent life. So it's not a bad idea to test it with another simcard in your phone before you order an new one. 

I do dray78, and same problem, i think is a Pie Bug
  • Esdras Esdras
    ✭✭  / 
    user389 said:
    Thanks Esdras,
    I still suggest ask your mobile operator if they are aware of the issue?
    - And they should give you a replacement SIM card for free, to rule out any potential defect in that, if you are the first to report the issue.

(I've never seen the particular error message on my phone).

Please let us know how it goes?

-- 
    Hans
    Ok, i do, thanks
  • Baraosa Baraosa
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello
    I have same problem, when i do a call and press the end call button a error show up "USER NOT AVAILABLE -03-"

• Esdras Esdras
    ✭✭  / 
    Baraosa said:
    Hello
    I have same problem, when i do a call and press the end call button a error show up "USER NOT AVAILABLE -03-"

i think Android Pie for the Nokia 8 its a beta, to bad
  • little_green little_green
    ✭✭  / 
    Esdras said:
    i roll back android 8.1 no bugs, i think its a Pie Problem
    how to roll back to pie?
  • little_green little_green
    ✭✭  / 
    my nokia 8 updated to pie this morning & now the phone is almost unuasable. 
    not charging,
    finger print scanner not working
    mobile data not working

have been unabel to test phone/text 
  • potemkin potemkin
    ✭✭  / 

my nokia 8 updated to pie this morning & now the phone is almost unuasable. 
    not charging,
    finger print scanner not working
    mobile data not working

have been unabel to test phone/text 
    I don't have any of those problems with Pie. You should try factory reset.
  • I can only second that. The January security update didn’t fix the compass, and impurities remain. I did a factory reset last week, I honestly can’t remember why, but when you get issues nobody else seems to have, the factory is the only place to go. If e.g. sensors still don’t function you may have to return your device.
    Make sure your phone is backed up to Google and then all you have to do afterwards is wait for apps to reinstall. Passwords will be there if you also backed them up. You’ll  need to re-download files such as map tiles for mapping apps, bird packs for your Merlin app, etc. 
    It takes time but it’s worth it.
     Nerdish, perhaps, but I did screen shots of my three main screens to remind me what to put back and where.
    If you still have issues, PLEASE contact support by email (I have never had a decent reply from the Chat) and let them know!

• Ken Ken
    ✭✭  / 
    Since update to pie okay Google does not work I have just received the January security update
  • Esdras Esdras
    ✭✭  / 
    Since update to pie okay Google does not work I have just received the January security update
    is the security patch for January has already come out?
  • dreamsontheway dreamsontheway
    ✭✭  / 
    My device is Nokia 8 TA-1004 and I'm updated to 9.0 pie by joining Nokia Beta Labs On 11 December . And I didn't faced any major issues on pie 9.0
  • Hugh Matthews Hugh Matthews
    ✭✭  / 
    Does your compass work, then?
  • Esdras Esdras
    ✭✭  / 
    Does your compass work, then?
    battery drain, call problems, fingerprint problems i rollback to oreo, compass i dont know
  • Raoul Duke Raoul Duke
    ✭✭  / 
    "Ok Google" not working for me and issues with the compass too. Upgraded in January in Finland. Got the January security update and no changes. Tried basically any suggested solutions on the web for both problems (resetting the data of the affected apps/reinstalling the affected apps, trying third party apps to fix issues, various developer options, soft resets, factory resets etc.) Nothing helps and this has eaten up quite some of my time now. Slowly getting **** at Nokia, is there any officaof word from them that they are addressing those issues?
  • Esdras Esdras
    ✭✭  / 
    "Ok Google" not working for me and issues with the compass too. Upgraded in January in Finland. Got the January security update and no changes. Tried basically any suggested solutions on the web for both problems (resetting the data of the affected apps/reinstalling the affected apps, trying third party apps to fix issues, various developer options, soft resets, factory resets etc.) Nothing helps and this has eaten up quite some of my time now. Slowly getting **** at Nokia, is there any officaof word from them that they are addressing those issues?

rollback to 8.1 is the solution
  • colmgeoghegan colmgeoghegan
    ✭✭  / 
    Have same issue since Pie update. Have to physically press the mic icon then 'ok Google' works by voice for a while before cutting out again. 
  • Gumaro Gumaro
     / 
    Esdras said:
    Hi, recently i installed update V5.110 (PIE) on my nokia 8 but when i do a call and press the end call button a error show up USER NOT AVAILABLE -03-, i do a hard reset after the update but the problem persist

Same issue in México with Telcel operator
  • Esdras Esdras
    ✭✭  / 
    Gumaro said:
    Esdras said:

Same issue in México with Telcel operator

regresa a 8.1 android Pie en el nokia 8 es una porqueria , es una version incompleta, mala bateria , el error de las llamadas, brujula , sensor de huella , reinicios aleatorios .
    saludos