How do i fix the equaliser problem on my Nokia 8.1?

My equaliser is not working with my Google music app. It just doesn't work. Even with headphones plugged in.

How do i fix the equaliser problem on my Nokia 8.1?

user1542404134793 user1542404134793
✭✭  /  edited January 24
My equaliser is not working with my Google music app. It just doesn't work. Even with headphones plugged in. I turn on the equaliser and there is no effect whatsoever.Somebody please help me.

Best Answer

Answers

• wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    sometimes a restart fix this..  but again stops working. 
  • SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  / 

• SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  / 
    U need do it like this Music Fx not  optimized
  • I tried this method. But it's not working.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Still I haven't get equalizer working on Google Music.
  • Prateek Kejriwal Prateek Kejriwal
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Guys try Equalizer FX from play store . Its working great. you just need to play music after u switch on your equalizer
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Guys try Equalizer FX from play store . Its working great. you just need to play music after u switch on your equalizer
    Equalizer Working after downloading Equalizer FX.
  • SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  / 
    you forgot to say that you need to disable the old EQ fx, and then install a new one
  • SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I tried this method. But it's not working.
    Yes, Google music does not work for me either, but the equalizers in other players started to work in which the sound did not change before, after I added the function not to set the battery off
  • I have the same Problem with my Nokia 8.1. I also used to Change the Battery Prio or to Cleaning the User-Date/Cache from the MusicFX-App. So I also try 2 other EQ-Apps. The same Problem: When I use an Headphone and close the GoggleMusic-Playing App or my Alternate Audify Musik Player and than start the app with musik again (leave the Hadphone pluged in), the EQ is Bypass/no Funktion. My solving is: Close all Playing Apps. unplug my headphone-cabel. Starting the Music again without headphone (I hear music direct from my Nokia Handy). Than first I can check the EQ that it works. And than I plug my Heahpone and also the EQ works. I had tody over 1 hour with the technical-Chat Team and they will give this to the BackOffice/technical People...hope they can comprehend my Problem. And Maybe someone can help my "quick Solution".
  • PlanetFuse PlanetFuse
     /  edited February 9
    adding my comment: This only works for the internal Speaker. When I use an headphone, after beginning the second song the EQ is also frozen/bypassed. Nokia, please fix the hardware-Headphone-Plug with EQ-Using!
  • PlanetFuse PlanetFuse
     /  edited February 10
    I am a step further...other Users have the same Problem specially with Android 9 and the STandard Google-Music-Player and MusicFX (for EQ). At this time I solved it with the PowerAmp (with an own included EQ) from MaxMP. I will test the 14-days demo Version for free….I am happy that it still works now (first Day of testing)! If the Basic Apps from Google will work fine with Android 9.1 Update is not clear for me...Maybe I hope...so my advice is: Try another Music-Player with included EQ.
  • SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  / 
    stellio player works with this equalizer. you need to enable not native equalizer but FX EQ in settings
  • SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  / 

• SASHA UROV SASHA UROV
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 19
    Stellio player work with native EQ fx and with EQ FX from google store 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @SASHA UROV you haven't told your build no. And firmware no. Of camera.
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Having the same issue, thought it was a google bug as the bass boost etc. was disabled after I updated Google play music a day or two ago.