Digital well being on Nokia 5 (2017)

After updating my phone from oreo to pie today , when I tried to download the digital well being app which is on play Store then it shows that your device is incompatible with this app .

Digital well being on Nokia 5 (2017)

After updating my phone from oreo to pie today , when I tried to download the digital well being app which is on play Store then it shows that your device is incompatible with this app .
Is anybody else who is using Nokia 5 (2017) is facing this problem if not then can you tell me the solution how to fix this thing.
I would say that it's good that Nokia kept there promise but I would recommend that please take your time to give update but when you give the update then there should not any bug , problem and anything left out because it destroys the excitement of the person.
Nokia if you looking then fix this issue fast.

Comments

• sarunas sarunas
     /  edited January 25
    If I remember correctly Digital Wellbeing only works on Pixel and Android One devices. 
  • L Ali L Ali
    **  / 
    Digital Wellbeing only works on Pixel devices running Pie 9.0 and Android One devices running Pie 9.0, Nokia 5 2017 was not fully Android One devices to geg Digital Wellbeing services, but i think HMD will works hard to fix this problem for normal Android, because Digital Wellbeing, this is new innovation from Google so this features may works on certain devices running 9.0 Pie.
  • Download digital wellbeing APK from Google and install pixel shortcut... After installing both go to pixel shortcut and create an icon for digital wellbeing... Thats it.. Hope it will help you
  • orion orion
     /  edited January 25
    Download digital wellbeing apk from apkmirror. After that go to your notification center/quick settings and tap on the edit icon ,and find an icon named grayscale then add it to quick settings...After this is done just tap and hold on the grayscale icon and it will open digital wellbeing app.

So this way , you don't have to download pixel shortcut app. :)
  • No digital well being support on Nokia 5 because it is not Android one device , .so sad thing guys
  • There is a workaround. Google it. Install it from APK mirror then use Pie shortcuts app from Play store to access it.
  • Finally in the new upgrade of Nokia 5 receives Android pie build, April security patch and Digital well-being 🥰😎
  • Finally in the new upgrade of Nokia 5 receives Android pie build, April security patch and Digital well-being 🥰😎
    Is it "Android 9 Pie (V6.17D)"?

Anyone tested it?
    Is it "Android 9 Pie (V6.17D)"?

Anyone tested it?

It is indeed said build.

Had it on my phone a few days now and seems much more stable, fluid, quicker and battery life is better too.
  • chetanya411 chetanya411
     /  edited May 10
    Leave the beta tester for this app and you can get it
  • After that signup again for the beta 
  • Shek16rocks said:
    Is anybody else who is using Nokia 5 (2017) is facing this problem if not then can you tell me the solution how to fix this thing.
    I would say that it's good that Nokia kept there promise but I would recommend that please take your time to give update but when you give the update then there should not any bug , problem and anything left out because it destroys the excitement of the person.
    Nokia if you looking then fix this issue fast.

chetanya411 said:
    After that signup again for the beta