Nokia 7 plus extremely lagging

Hey Nokia can u optimise your software please ...

Nokia 7 plus extremely lagging

user1534454875460 user1534454875460
✭✭  /  edited January 25
Hey Nokia can u optimise your software please ... Yeah it's Nokia 7 plus and also a Snapdragon 660 processor but this phone has been lagging so much that I feel like I am using Snapdragon 400 processor... While my friend having 635 processsor is showing better performance .... .. can u take all yhest complainants seriously and take a good action such as releasing good update that phone will show better performance... Nd battery life .. yeah when I used to use 1 sim in this phone I used to get more than 10 hours screen on time but using double sim down grading screen on time to less than 6 hours ... Please take a serious action and release a good update that this phone can show it's true potential.... Even MI taking good care of their costumers... Why won't u .. come on show everyone that Nokia still can do anything
Tagged:

Comments

• wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    don't use apps outside of play store ....dont use any background scanning apps like memory cleaner, junk cleaner, anti-virus apps...uninstall or disable useless apps, keep enough space in ROM.

• user1534454875460 user1534454875460
    ✭✭  /  edited June 18
    Yeah mr don't think u r the only one smart here🤷🤦 ..I have no such useless apps like junk cleaner or antivirus ,,,, well but u know what ? Nokia phones are not good like they used to be ... Even China company like Redmi is way too better ...🤷 performance of Nokia 7 plus is like SD 400 series phone or even worst than that .. I have used a lot of phone until now ... But this is the most lagging phone I have ever used 
  • Janos Butisan Janos Butisan
    ✭✭  / 
    Yeah mr don't think u r the only one .........

Try to look into the developer settings (to activate tap 7 times on build options in "about phone" settings menu. Maybe the animations are very high. Turn off all 3 options. Your phone will be very fast, with no laggs.
  • U know? 🤣It do u really need to stay like ***** nd so optimistic after buying a 27k Rs phone?if I had to turn off animation 🤦nd make my phone look like a ***** why would I have to buy this phone? Nd yeah my animations are ... On 1,1,1 on every parameters.... I don't want to turn off my animation, lower my brightness to zero, put my phone to battery saver mode 🤦🤷... U all *****s do that ... Don't advice me .... It's the problem of buggy software making all Nokia phones lag
  • Vivek J Vivek J
    ✭✭  / 
    U know? 🤣It do u really need to stay like ***** nd so optimistic after buying a 27k Rs phone?if I had to turn off animation 🤦nd make my phone look like a ***** why would I have to buy this phone? Nd yeah my animations are ... On 1,1,1 on every parameters.... I don't want to turn off my animation, lower my brightness to zero, put my phone to battery saver mode 🤦🤷... U all *****s do that ... Don't advice me .... It's the problem of buggy software making all Nokia phones lag

agreed. just yesterday, I was cleaning app caches. and clearing Chrome cache which was ~600 mb in size caused the phone to first freeze, then reboot. Overall this device is an overpriced junk. unfortunately we are stuck with it because it's not worth to re-sell it. Just have to use it as much as we can before discarding it.

I have used Mi A2 as well, and it feels significantly snappier. And people commenting about too many apps and all, the Mi A2 my friend has way too many more than my phone. I have none of the heavy social media or gaming apps. Zero. 

I suspect they have used poor quality storage chips that cause this phone to be slower than other Snapdragon 660 devices.  Or else only god knows why stock Android would be sluggish.
    Factory reset made it a bit better, but its still apparently slower than when it was new. Let's hope Android 10 is better optimized somehow for this device..