Maintenance release

When will Nokia release it's maintenance update for Nokia 6 .1??

Maintenance release

VENKAT VEMU VENKAT VEMU
✭✭  /  edited January 26
When will Nokia release it's maintenance update for Nokia 6 .1??

Comments

• tagore m tagore m
    ✭✭  / 
    Don't expect to Nokia 6.1, it's now outdated,they release Maintenance updates to their latest devices only
  • vishal45 vishal45
    ✭✭  / 
    They cannot stop maintenance release as it is android one phone and continuous improvement needed for Android version upgradation
  • tudor georgescu tudor georgescu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I don't know what you are talking about. I have January update on my 6.1. Of course, if you have unlocked the bootloader you're on your own.
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I don't know what you are talking about. I have January update on my 6.1. Of course, if you have unlocked the bootloader you're on your own.
    Hi there, yeah we got Jan security update but maintenance update is totally different from monthly security patch updates. In simple words if you wanna diffrenciate between two then MR comes with minor new features and improvements while SP comes with bug fixes and security updates, but it's sad to see that every new SP update introduces new bugs while they take another update to get fixed.
  • user1533636568366 user1533636568366
     /  edited February 15
    It has so many bugs nokia have to release maintaince update, otherwise phone seems slowing down day by day.
    Let's see when nokia give any improvement to the nokia 6 devices
    ✭✭✭  / 
    otherwise phone seems slowing down day by day.
    That's not my experience, you're doing something wrong.
  • This is what I am talking about... Android pie for Nokia 6.1 needs an update that can squash all the bugs!

• tagore m tagore m
    ✭✭  / 
    Only security patches are releasing to Nokia 6.1, don't expect Maintenance updates, it's now outdated & those bugs are never clear
  • Vicky 54321 Vicky 54321
    ✭✭  / 
    I request you all,that please send an email to nokia for those bugs,becaus this threads are not showing nokia.Actually this threads for us to help each other. I think nokia is totally ignored Nokia 6.1.same time release pie on nokia 6.1 plus but they got extra features and maintenance release but not in nokia 6.1. I am totally fed up now for purchasing the worst phone.
  • eastFIN eastFIN
    ✭✭  / 
    I hope we will get a MR update in Q1, there have been bugs since the Pie came out. 
    I have a frustrating issue with the app switcher. It freezes and I can't for that reason use custom 3rd party launchers. Even the quickstep launcher is buggy. 
    Secondly: the adaptive battery bug is also an issue.

Nokia makes good phones with a good price. Why have you to ruin a good device with bad software. Please get a grip with the quality control.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nokia did not make its software. It's Android One, from Google. That's what you asked for, right?