Nokia 5.1 plus proximity sensor and headphones jack combined problem after pie update

1 st :- Doing calls using headphones the proximity sensor is turned on  . 

Nokia 5.1 plus proximity sensor and headphones jack combined problem after pie update

1 st :- Doing calls using headphones the proximity sensor is turned on  . 

2nd:- when you unplugged your headphones then the proximity sensor is still not working.

3rd:- sometimes the headphones symbol was showing in notification bar when the headphones is unplugged and then you will not hear any sound in loudspeaker.

Above the problem is temporarily fixed by restrtting our device. but after some time we face the same problem.

Please hmd grobal do something.......
Other wise we face a very bad experience from Nokia
Tagged:

Comments

• I am facing the same issue. Many a times proximity sensor stops working. Also, I am facing a weird issue. When I plug in headphones in my phone the mic of headphones does not work. Is anyone facing the same issue?
  • nirman nirman
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The only temporary solution for this problem is restart.
  • Do one thing go to service centre and tell them to flash oreo and get rid of your problem...cause oreo is alot better then pie which i think...if you really want to upgrade then downgrade to oreo and wait for bug free stable next pie update
  • nirman nirman
    ✭✭✭  / 
    They can only flash latest firmware.
    They told me that downgrading to oreo may brick the device.
  • ITACHI Y ITACHI Y
    ✭✭  / 

When I finish using the mobile headphone for a call or after games, the my mobile phone must be restarted in order for the sound to come out of the external speaker ,

This problem is very annoying ,

I have been using Nokia products since 2008,  I hated Nokia as a lot in Lumia and now in Nokia 5.1 Plus ٫ 😡 😡 😡

• ITACHI Y ITACHI Y
    ✭✭  / 

I will not use any product for Nokia anymore,

Many friends advised me "Don't buy Nokia products" but I was hoping you could have improved, I was completely wrong,

I will not use any Nokia products anymore. 😡