Nokia 5 SD card notification problem after android pie 9.0 update

did anyone found notification about SD card is not inserted everytime turning on nokia 5 when everything just fine and no problem with SD card either..

Nokia 5 SD card notification problem after android pie 9.0 update

Ahmad Hanif Ahmad Hanif
✭✭  / 
did anyone found notification about SD card is not inserted everytime turning on nokia 5 when everything just fine and no problem with SD card either.. it never happened in oreo 8.1 anyway

Comments

• my phone has same problem
  • Gunner Gunner
    ✭✭  / 
    Likewise here also, though it disappears after a few seconds and there appears to be no adverse effects. Still annoying though.
  • R k Z R k Z
    ✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 5 is hanging up after Android pie update for last 2 days  . I have to keep restarting the phone . It's a nightmare 
  • R k Z R k Z
    ✭✭  / 
    My Nokia 5 is hanging up after Android pie update for last 2 days  . I have to keep restarting the phone . It's a nightmare 
  • Fionamad Fionamad
     / 
    I have the same problem with the sd card  :/
  • BigMacro BigMacro
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same with my sd card. It disappears as soon as I entered my PIN. 
    Only occurs when restart phone, otherwise it works.
  • Gunner Gunner
    ✭✭  / 
    This may or may not help you but...
    I removed the SD card & restarted the phone. Naturally enough the "SD Card Missing" message was displayed but now the icon stayed in the notification area instead of (as previously) clearing once the phone was unlocked.
    I then reinserted the SD card.
    This time, when the phone was started, no error message! I restarted several times to check and sure enough the error has disappeared. :D