Quick Taken Photos unable to Save by Nokia Camera

Hi, When i used to take quick photos by double pressing the power key, its usually takes time to save showing "in Processing" and during this if i minimized or go back then photo doesn't save any more which decrease the quality of Nokia Camera. Missing the special moment picture when need to take quickly.

Quick Taken Photos unable to Save by Nokia Camera

Shantanu Shantanu
 /  edited February 4

Hi,

When i used to take quick photos by double pressing the power key, its usually takes time to save showing "in Processing" and during this if i minimized or go back then photo doesn't save any more which decrease the quality of Nokia Camera. Missing the special moment picture when need to take quickly. Even during normal photography takes time of 3-5 second to save the picture. Its too slow saving process, "In Processing" saving option should run in background so we can take more photos quickly. Please Fix it ASAP. 

Comments

• I'm currently facing the same problem.
    Just bought Nokia 5 two days today
  • Shantanu Shantanu
     / 

I fixed this issue by resting camera setting, pls try the same, hope this will helpful for you. 

• Company should increase its flash and capture speed.
  • Shantanu Shantanu
     / 
    Agreed but these all are budget phones, nothing to expect much more. Yeah these could be improved by software improvement however i m happy after Oreo update little bit faster compare then early Nougat.