jio sim not working to make calls and sms

I have got and update yesterday and I have updated my phone yesterday. After that my incoming and outgoing calls and sms has stopped.

jio sim not working to make calls and sms

System System
 /  edited June 11
I have got and update yesterday and I have updated my phone yesterday. After that my incoming and outgoing calls and sms has stopped. Now I am not making calls and sms from Jio sim but I can use data off Jio sim. I am feeling upset now. I can't understand how can I fix this issue.

Comments

• d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  /  edited August 21
    Did you enable the enhanced 4G LTE mode? If not enable it and then see if you can make calls
  • Unknown
     /  edited June 7
    yes, I have done all necessary things. I know all settings which are required.
  • RAHUL RAHUL
     /  edited June 7
    Same problem,
    after v 2.22c update volte option has gone. No settings was changed.Earlier it was fine but after this update Jio is unusable because this sim depends on enhanced LTE option for making call.
    Data is working but volte has gone.
  • Unknown
     / 
    we have lost volte now.. now I am calling through Jio 4G voice apps. It's very frustrating for me.
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 7
    Jio has dipped their 4G speed. You should try it with another sim. I am using Airtel and LTE work fine for me, also dial *#*#4636#*#* and go the phone information and check whether the voice and data network type is on LTE and what is the preferred network type must be on LTE/UMTS auto (prl) try switching to LTE only see if the issue is resolved.
  • Unknown
     / 
    Jio has dipped their 4G speed. You should try it with another sim. I am using Airtel and LTE work fine for me, also dial *#*#4636#*#* and go the phone information and check whether the voice and data network type is on LTE and what is the preferred network type must be on LTE/UMTS auto (prl) try switching to LTE only see if the issue is resolved.

I have tried this but my problem is till now
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Did you try using another sim other than Jio? Also perform a network reset.
  • RAHUL RAHUL
     / 
    It's phone issue, I have checked Jio in another phone , it's working fine.

It's only Nokia 6.1 after 2.22c. Update, it stopped working.
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Maybe, I am using Airtel and it's working fine for me no issues yet. Wait for the June patch then.
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 8
    First of all check if data roaming is on.
    Go to network and internet>mobile network>advanced>scroll down to bottom and go to access point names. Delete the existing jio apn, select the + on top right and create a new one, in the field name put Jio 4G and in the field APN put jionet select the 3 dots on the top right and click on save after that restart the phone.
  • Unknown
     / 
    First of all check if data roaming is on. Go to network and internet>mobile network>advanced>scroll down to bottom and go to access point names. Delete the existing jio apn, select the + on top right and create a new one, in the field name put Jio 4G and in the field APN put jionet select the 3 dots on the top right and click on save after that restart the phone.

I have already done it by restore default
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 8
    So as you all saying I was thinking there might be a problem so ensure that I inserted a jio sim into my phone and everything was normal LTE connection, I could receive incoming calls couldn't check the outgoing calls unfortunately I had no balance on the sim. And also took screenshots of all that including the apn settings only thing that was different in the the apn settings was the name it was internet instead of jio 4G, MCC-405, MNC-873,APN type-default,supl,ia,xcap I don't know what is wrong with your phone but mine is working fine. And I could show you the screenshots as well but here's no option to put pictures.
  • Unknown
     / 
    If Apn is wrong then I never use data of jio. so I don't think Apn is wrong. apart from data I can't use anything of jio.incoming and outgoing calls and sms has stopped after update my phone
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
    What is the model number of your phone?
  • Unknown
     / 
    Nokia 6.1
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
    No I mean is it Indian variant (TA-1089) and did you contact nokia care regarding this issue I guess they would suggest a factory reset.
  • Unknown
     / 
    yes. I have contacted with nokia. they told me to do factory rest. I don't need to do factory rest
  • d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Then you should do a factory reset it might solve the problem. Because my phone is working just fine then why wouldn't yours as it is the same.
  • Dio- Dio-
     /  edited June 13

Same problem for my Nokia 6.1 (TA 1089) as well. This problem started occurring since V2.22C update. VoLTE not working since the last update and it is a huge problem as Jio SIM works only in VoLTE mode. It used to work before the V2.22C update but now calls just won't go from the mobile. Request Nokia to fix this problem quickly.

• I told you that, after received an update I am facing this issue. yes, speak to Nokia and Android One to fix this issue urgently.
  • I had same problem did hits and miss finally after switching off TTY calls started working. Actually I had problems only with outgoing (outside jio network). Hop this should work. Go to call setting then to accessibly and switch off TTY.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I haven't seen any problems with Jio VOLTE.My Device Supporting Dual VOLTE i.e.2 Jio Sims.