Will there ever be Pie?

Is the Beta Pie release for Nokia 8 the only pie release or is there a stable release expected?

Will there ever be Pie?

Is the Beta Pie release for Nokia 8 the only pie release or is there a stable release expected? Have Nokia 8s' in any countries received Pie? 
I had installed Beta Pie and had to revert due to issues. Now I find that there is no Pie, and i cant go back to beta pie and I am stuck with Oreo. Please .. can we have a RELEASE DATE (NOT a timeframe) for PIE release? Country-wise, Region-wise and Operator-wise.
If not, please put it up in bold that Nokia 8 will not receive Pie. We will stop bothering Nokia.

Comments

• user1508928527225 user1508928527225
    ✭✭✭  / 
    While I'm still stuck on the beta Pie, several other posts on other threads mention having received the stable Pie release. However, as the only difference to the beta is the absence of the feedback application, it's a bit of a letdown.
  • I think all other countries besides India have received Android 9. That being said, the Pie we've received is not complete, and it has some bugs in it. Such as very bad battery life, compass pointing the other direction and so on.
    Someone said that when they release an update to Pie, it will have the missing features (like Adaptive Battery) but also an upgraded camera software. Take my words with grain of salt though, I haven't seen the official statement about this.
  • LennartB LennartB
     /  edited January 28
    So i unrolled from Pie Beta and requested a rollback over OTA because i was having some issues.
    After the rollback i got the "Official" Pie release with december patch, so the same as the Beta minus the feedback app. TA-1012, Belgium.
  • While I'm still stuck on the beta Pie, several other posts on other threads mention having received the stable Pie release. However, as the only difference to the beta is the absence of the feedback application, it's a bit of a letdown.
    thanks .. :)
  • roopeh said:
    I think all other countries besides India have received Android 9. That being said, the Pie we've received is not complete, and it has some bugs in it. Such as very bad battery life, compass pointing the other direction and so on.
    Someone said that when they release an update to Pie, it will have the missing features (like Adaptive Battery) but also an upgraded camera software. Take my words with grain of salt though, I haven't seen the official statement about this.
  • LennartB said:
    So i unrolled from Pie Beta and requested a rollback over OTA because i was having some issues.
    After the rollback i got the "Official" Pie release with december patch, so the same as the Beta minus the feedback app. TA-1012, Belgium.
    but India does not have a Pie yet .. 
    so was looking for a way to get back to Pie .. 
    i know the beta labs are closed .. but.. if there was a way ..
  • thanks LennartB .. but india does not have an official pie yet .. 
    so i was looking if i can get the beta release again as it is closed ..