Community Forums App!

It's actually a bit of work to open the community Forums page from a mobile device..

Community Forums App!

planetoidx planetoidx
✭✭✭  / 
It's actually a bit of work to open the community Forums page from a mobile device.. First we will have to head to Support app and then again click Support and then click the community forum...
I would like to suggest the Nokia team to create a separate app for the Community Forums, it would we a lot easier to access it.. And also when will Community Forums get official update from the beta version??

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yes, they say they are working on the Community App and the official version of the community forum. However, they haven't mentioned about the time period. 
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Well I can access in just two "clicks" - by pinning the forum main page to my new tab screen in Firefox.

I don't know why it can't be pinned to homescreen, that would reduce it to just one click.

But what we really need is a dedicated community forum physical button on the phone - come on HMD, you know we all want this more than Google Assistant! :D

Cheers :smiley: