Nokia 5 Pie Battery not a big issue..

I have been using pie on my nokia 5 from the past 3 days..As i have noticed yes the battery is draining little faster..I got to know its because the phone is trying to keep every app in memory and most of the apps are running in background (As it was an issue in oreo)..The phone on pie is performing extremely smooth..To get a better battery life..

Nokia 5 Pie Battery not a big issue..

Srinivas Mr Srinivas Mr
 /  edited January 29
I have been using pie on my nokia 5 from the past 3 days..As i have noticed yes the battery is draining little faster..I got to know its because the phone is trying to keep every app in memory and most of the apps are running in background (As it was an issue in oreo)..The phone on pie is performing extremely smooth..To get a better battery life.. Hard reset after updating your phone..SOT on pie is about 4 to 4.5 hrs..(on oreo it was 4.5 to 5 hrs)  
Real problem is battery drain when screen is off..It drains about 15 to 20% overnight with data turned on..and about 10% with off overnight..I hope HMD fixes it..As the screen is off every app is runnning in background now

Comments

• In oreo i was getting screen on time of 7.5hrs 8/9hrs but now in pie its giving 6-7hrs screen on time, in pie while playing gaming battery drain is increased. Even on screen off time battery drain is increased, i think its because of all apps are running in background and i think that battery saver and adaptive battery feature is not working properly, even after restricting apps i still getting notification from those app, and the most thing after turning on the battery saver phone still vibrates while receiving notifications and visual transision still stays on, that mean to battery drain increase, i even noticed heating issue even in very cold places, yas device is now verry smooth but still its need some fixes 
  • Shaheer Ali MM Shaheer Ali MM
    ✭✭  / 
    Battery drain when screen off over the night upto 10% without turning on data.
    Also heating issue in Nokia 5 after pie update for normal usage also.
  • In oreo i was getting screen on time of 7.5hrs 8/9hrs but now in pie its giving 6-7hrs screen on time, in pie while playing gaming battery drain is increased. Even on screen off time battery drain is increased, i think its because of all apps are running in background and i think that battery saver and adaptive battery feature is not working properly, even after restricting apps i still getting notification from those app, and the most thing after turning on the battery saver phone still vibrates while receiving notifications and visual transision still stays on, that mean to battery drain increase, i even noticed heating issue even in very cold places, yas device is now verry smooth but still its need some fixes 
    Yeah while casual gaming also, the phone heats up and looses huge chunks of battery.