Nokia 5 battery and Fingerprint issue

In oreo i was getting screen on time of 7.5hrs 8/9hrs but now in pie its giving 6-7hrs screen on time, in pie while playing gaming battery drain is increased.

Nokia 5 battery and Fingerprint issue

In oreo i was getting screen on time of 7.5hrs 8/9hrs but now in pie its giving 6-7hrs screen on time, in pie while playing gaming battery drain is increased. Even on screen off time battery drain is increased, i think its because of all apps are running in background and i think that battery saver and adaptive battery feature is not working properly, even after restricting apps i still getting notification from those app, and the most thing after turning on the battery saver phone still vibrates while receiving notifications and visual transision still stays on, that mean to battery drain increase, i even noticed heating issue even in very cold places, 

Registered Fingerprints are getting removed every time after fully drained battery  yas device is now verry smooth but still its need some fixes

Comments

• Dilshad1234 Dilshad1234
    ✭✭  / 
    In oreo i was getting screen on time of 7.5hrs 8/9hrs but now in pie its giving 6-7hrs screen on time, in pie while playing gaming battery drain is increased. Even on screen off time battery drain is increased, i think its because of all apps are running in background and i think that battery saver and adaptive battery feature is not working properly, even after restricting apps i still getting notification from those app, and the most thing after turning on the battery saver phone still vibrates while receiving notifications and visual transision still stays on, that mean to battery drain increase, i even noticed heating issue even in very cold places, 

Registered Fingerprints are getting removed every time after fully drained battery  yas device is now verry smooth but still its need some fixes

• Dilshad1234 Dilshad1234
    ✭✭  / 
    Bro I feel these same problem worsted update ever
  • In oreo i was getting screen on time of 7.5hrs 8/9hrs but now in pie its giving 6-7hrs screen on time, in pie while playing gaming battery drain is increased. Even on screen off time battery drain is increased, i think its because of all apps are running in background and i think that battery saver and adaptive battery feature is not working properly, even after restricting apps i still getting notification from those app, and the most thing after turning on the battery saver phone still vibrates while receiving notifications and visual transision still stays on, that mean to battery drain increase, i even noticed heating issue even in very cold places, 

I'am facing same fingerprint problems...☹️☹️🤦🏽‍♂️ Please solve...

• Michael Jensen Michael Jensen
     /  edited February 8
    My issues exactly, fingerprint settings screwed if phone dies from power and power drains 3 times faster than before.. :(