POLL: Favorite Feature on a Phone - Page 5

(Quote) 
Personally, I have brand preferances in consideration first. The second would be the price bracket the device fits in.

POLL: Favorite Feature on a Phone

Comments

• fahad fahad
    ✭✭  / 
    Camera Quality
    matteo.m said:

When it comes to buying a new phone everyone always has their own preferences when it comes to finding the right device for them. For some it’s all about the quality of the camera. Getting that perfect shot whilst out and about is where the priority lies. For others, it’s all about having the fastest performing device out there.

Others simply just want a phone that has a reliable battery and the ability to make a lot of voice calls without worrying about having to charge their phone

Whichever feature you look for most in a phone, we want to find out what was the most popular amongst all of you in our community. Are you looking for a phone with lots of storage? What about the extra battery life?

Take part in our poll and have your say in what people look for in a new phone.

Personally, I have brand preferances in consideration first. The second would be the price bracket the device fits in. If my budget allows our so, I'd take it. The third would be processor, I'll never buy a Mediatek device. I'm a snapdragon only guy, everytime. The fourth would be the hardware.
  • Storage
    Battery life is  pretty good software and hardware are best in class the big issues that low storage of your phones that make yoir devices slow
  • Somen Pal Somen Pal
    ✭✭  / 
    Performance
    Nokia 5.1 plus january 2019 update drains battery quickly
  • Camera Quality
    My personal opinion I like performance camera storage and most important software optimisation all about in one phone like Nokia 8.1 or Nokia 7 plus
  • Battery Life
    Battery life and  performance 
  • Performance 😙
  • Ajay Garg Ajay Garg
    ✭✭  /  edited February 7
    Storage
    Nokia Android One phones are light on pre-loaded apps and offer unlimited high quality photos Storage for free from Google Photos.
  • Software
    matteo.m said:

When it comes to buying a new phone everyone always has their own preferences when it comes to finding the right device for them. For some it’s all about the quality of the camera. Getting that perfect shot whilst out and about is where the priority lies. For others, it’s all about having the fastest performing device out there.

Others simply just want a phone that has a reliable battery and the ability to make a lot of voice calls without worrying about having to charge their phone

Whichever feature you look for most in a phone, we want to find out what was the most popular amongst all of you in our community. Are you looking for a phone with lots of storage? What about the extra battery life?

Take part in our poll and have your say in what people look for in a new phone.

• Software
    i have used a nokia phone which had all the above qualities in a single phone. so i feel it doesn't seem to be  good to improve and focus only one area. 

• Design
    My personal opinion Nokia favorite feature is Performance and design
  • Software
    Scheduled power on & off??
  • faizan2208 faizan2208
    ✭✭  / 
    Software
    Nokia device is awesome hardware
  • Design
    My Favourite Battery Life And Camera 
  • Camera Quality

• Swandani Swandani
    ✭✭  / 
    Software
    Great software can improve other things. The second would be the design. That is why I chose Nokia. Thank for the Android One.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited February 7
    Software
    @matteo.m You missed out the most important feature of all on a mobile phone - quality of signal reception! For this I include the mobile phone network signal and also Wifi.

For me this is the most important feature and one of the strongest points of a Nokia phone (or should be). I know that Nokia knows how to make phones with great network reception, so I know I'll always have the best chance of taking or making a call when I need to.

After that, software quality and stability is my most important feature on a smartphone. There's no point having great radio reception if the software keeps making the phone crash :(

Battery life is very important to me, but I feel like we'll never get back to where we used to be (and where we should be) - a few days with an N8 running Symbian without needing to recharge the battery, that's my benchmark and no phone since has come close. Don't forget that phone had a 12MP camera, Xenon flash, full multi-tasking OS and a capacitative touchscreen with a fairly small battery by the standards of today.

The camera is very important to me too and this is again a major thing which people expect excellence of from Nokia. Even with the 8.1 we're not back to PureView levels of quality though, so there's still lots of work needed on this.

Finally, storage is very important - just make sure there's a dedicated micro-SD card slot! No more hybrid SIM/microSD card slots please.

Design... obviously important, but less so to me... so long as it's orange or copper :D

This poll reminds me of the focus group we had with the marketing team in Dubai + @edo and @PRIYANSHU. The first question the lady asked was what was our pinch-point, the thing we could not give up. Very good to see that you're asking this question to the rest of the community who could not be in Dubai. However, I would say that the explanations of the choice are as important as the choice itself, please don't ignore the comments.

Cheers :smiley:
  • Performance
    Ok I will tell you tips from the future HMD global but I want money if it goes well...first as mentioned from other guy put built in temperature sensor.now the big updates only screen zero bezzels camera and fingerprints all inside the screen.double screen bcz one in front (less consumption power)2k is ok but no AMOLED or extra features here just the way the Android versions go and now the second...big Nokia pureView display with AMOLED 7 inches and 3d technology as well as 4k res without glass for 3d...this is the back of the phone and has new gorilla glass 6 as the whole phone has even angles.thats it for now..good Netflix guys from the back of your Nokia tonight new 3d movie!!
  • Performance
    None of These, i Neef good soundquality, good speakers... Sometimes i Miss my htc one...
  • Design
    Design: As a Nokia 6.1 user I would prefer it's design which is elegant. There are many more comments on the finish we all see
  • utpal07 utpal07
    ✭✭  / 
    Performance
    Dear Sir @matteo.m
    Now A Day Smartphones are perhaps the most personal tech we own with our day to day Lifestyle. That’s why it’s super important to pick the phone that’s best for my needs. There are many factors to consider, from design and operating system to security and durability. In this guide, we consider every aspect of a smartphone to determine where everyone is going for specs ! people are thinking  bigger is better were number is Big . whether it’s upto you a good  buy for you, or if you’re better off with something else option going for epic experience.

So After much debate and Soul-Searching,  I landed on the The Nokia 7.1 it's looks and feels like a flagship smartphone, 1st Phone With Puredisplay has a fantastic screen with HDR10 support For Epic Experience, perform well, has Android One with a promise of 3 year fast updates, and packs a capable camera for the price tag ₹19999/ these days here in India. 

Close to perfect, the affordable Nokia 7.1 is everything I was looking for a phone. 

HIGHS ....
    • Solid performance & Power  with QC636
    • Capable camera - it's come with Dual Pixel 12 MP ZEISS Lens 5MP Depth For DSLR photography.
    • PureDisplay HDR10 -  Watching Netflix Amazon YouTube HDR Content  High dynamic range best in cinematic experience . 
    Nice design - Beautiful Glass sandwich And premium premium dual diamond  Cut sharp edges look and feel luxury you carry.
    excellent build quality inspired from Nokia legacy Best Class designe & durability The phone makes You perfect.
  • Battery Life
    From where I come from where light is of great essence ,people are conscious of the battery life before they can talk of other features
    They even go ahead to tell you that Others phones like Tecno has5000 mAh battery
  • Performance
    Bothi mode
  • Mainly battery life,storage and performance
  • جيد جدا
  • What feature interests me most is large RAM (speed)
  • Performance
    I will go first with performance then software then  battery, camera,  ,built etc design doesn't matter for me  tq
  • Sunil Jena Sunil Jena
    ✭✭  / 
    Performance
    In my opinion Performance first bcoz smartphone's smoothly run and lagfree makes it top runner then software, then battery, then camera, built quality etc 
  • Zoxe Zoxe
     / 
    Battery Life
    let me add one more category, functionality.
    I like to see a small smartphone with loud loud speaker for ringtones, a bright multi color notification light, a huge battery even if it means thicker phone, and an infra red blaster.
    I honestly hate all kind of notched displays , multiple cameras and front facing flash light.
  • Fahad Vaheed Fahad Vaheed
    ✭✭  / 
    Software
    I love these many things in my Nokia 8...
    =Performance,
    =Camera Quality,
    =Design,
    =Software.

"Performance"
    My Nokia 8 has a very powerful processor which can handle many tasks at a time....

"Camera quality"
    Nokia 8's camera quality is very good but only in daylight...
    It's not good at night...
    But I know HMD global will fix it in the new upcoming update soon...

"Design"
    My Nokia 8's design is very beautiful, sharp, and eye catching...
    The smoothness and shine of my polished blue Nokia 8 catches eye of everyone around me...
    Thanks for that design....

"Software"
    As everyone know it is powered by the purest & secured android platform...
    But HMD GLOBAL should add his own new UI for their upcoming series of Nokia devices....
    It should also add it's own music player and equaliser for their Nokia devices.....
    Thank you...
    Uzair Ahmed...
    Haven't received pie in India .it's half past Feb and no sign of update.Its delayed two months and nothing
  • i got nokia 6.1 plus notch broken screen from flipkart when i requested return then they a making excuse that seller is not able to fulfill request and seller is always canceling my request. i tried 9-10 times by giving return request they didn't return.this is other problem.
    but i never seen this much hitting phone in my till life in 3 minute of video recording only it's going to 44 degree celsius and in 5 minute 55 degree celsius i was excited while ordering nokia phone as it is good brand but disappointed