Nokia 6.1 plus issues

After upgrading to Android pie following are the issues I am facing #while getting a call it is not popping up on the screen I should go to notification tab to attend the call.

Nokia 6.1 plus issues

After upgrading to Android pie following are the issues I am facing
#while getting a call it is not popping up on the screen I should go to notification tab to attend the call.
#sometimes charging function is not working properly.
#sometimes phone got hanged.
#if I use camera for a long time it got stuck.

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    hello user,based on your issue fews points i would share:
    1. After every OS upgrades it is possible that some functionalities may not work as expected.For that please wait for next security/maintenance update as it will address this type of issue
    2. for that please headup to settings -> notification and select appropriate option available for phone call related
    3. regarding camera you can goto settings->apps->more->camera and then i)click on storage then click on clear data option after that ii)click on force stop.
    4. Also you can perform reset your device. by doing this device will start up freshly and then you can set your device as per you need.before doing this ensure that you have taken proper backup of our data.
  • I highly recommend a hard reset of the device. Sometimes updating over the air, the old version keeps some residual files that can conflict with preexistent or new code. Most of phone software testing is made with clean images, no with images with user data. Resetting it will gave you a clean image to start working, just make a backup of your data using your Google Account.