Nokia 5 2gb ram my experience

Kindly read it fully Android Pie update is owsem thankyou Nokia #Hmd  I have been using nokia 5 from 2017 august ,but when I bought the Nokia 5 I was so excited because it was my first mobile with android to take care of.

Nokia 5 2gb ram my experience

TRONlakshith445 TRONlakshith445
✭✭  /  edited January 30
Kindly read it fully
Android Pie update is owsem thankyou Nokia #Hmd 
I have been using nokia 5 from 2017 august ,but when I bought the Nokia 5 I was so excited because it was my first mobile with android to take care of.
At first the mobile had bit odds like camera clarity, system performance ,heating (not much, till 42) .
As month's went I got security patch update every month before 15th(date) , sometimes it could be after 20th( I know nokia is committed to pure and best experience ,so keep up the good work).
Software update started with Android 7.1 ,8.0,8.1 and now stable 9.0 , the process is so cool that every month I was waiting for up to date security patches ,when any Android update is announced from nokia,it is so excited (eagerly waiting) to recieve it .
Every update brought a new experience in my Nokia 5
And now finally
The android pie is so pure and uptodate , before when in 8.1 ,in performance it was bit laggy (1% in 100%) , Now it's performance is so smooth that I can just want to swipe swipe and swipe.
Camera is so good ,I click photos which are good (always use manual to click photos) and in this new update it's in separate swipe, where I must just swipe swipe and swipe.
Thankyou for the improvement Nokia and Hmd
I believe that Nokia will always make there users so reliable .
And thanks for giving this source of community where people from all over world connect.☺️🙏😘.
And only issue I was and still feeling bad(kinda😅) is my mobile has 2gb ram 😚😣.