It would be nice if new discussions in this forum would really be new discussions. That would not only be good for the regular visitor but it would also be a more valuable, easy-view for Nokia programmers (if they ever visit this forum).
Android Pie for Nokia 8 was first released towards the end of December in some countries - I received Pie on 22 December. Up till now everyone gets build v5.110. It seems to be (almost exactly) the same build as the beta released a few days earlier. Because Pie on Nokia 8 misses lots of functions that other smartphones seem to have, it is perhaps only a (beautiful) facelift - learn more about this version of Pie on Nokia 8 on this site.
- Lots of people that have received Pie feel that they have been let down, because Nokia didn't keep its promise. Please post your reaction here.
- Lots of other people in different countries still haven't received Android Pie, which really is bad policy by Nokia (or the local mobile provider?). Complaints, questions etc. can be made here.
- The bug about the compass in Pie: post your comments, solutions or workarounds here.
- Lots of people have complaints about the stock camera, especially in low light. The present app (86.9.1130.21) tries to overcome these problems, but people still are dissatisfied. Please post your findings here.
- If you use gcam instead of the standard camera post your findings here.
- The standard camera has its merits, though. If you have any tips or tricks, post them here.
If you want to start a new discussion, can you try to describe the new topic as acurately as possible in the title, please? As a regular visitor of this forum I greatly appreciate recent titles as Nokia 8 - Pie - Widevine or Nokia 8 - Pie - fingerprint sensor etc.