#NokiaCamera
    #ZeissLens
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Captured by Nokia 8.1
    #Nokia8.1
    #NokiaCamera
    #ZeissLens
  • When i press the call button while someone the screen turn black and wont run on till the call end or i relock the phone. i am using nokia 8.1 and its on android 9/androidone its happen once or twice three time a day.It's happen just in the night time.pls fix the problem...
  • planetoidx planetoidx
    ✭✭✭  / 
    When i press the call button while someone the screen turn black and wont run on till the call end or i relock the phone. i am using nokia 8.1 and its on android 9/androidone its happen once or twice three time a day.It's happen just in the night time.pls fix the problem...

@Alien Shohagh

There is a sensor called Proximity sensor comprised of an infrared LED and an IR light detector in every smartphones. A proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. This sensing is done to reduce display power consumption while you're on a call by turning off the LCD backlight. 

So when at night/dark room this sensor won't be able to make out whether it's close to your ear or not due to the darkness and due to darkness it automatically considers that the device is close to your ear and turns off the screen.

Hope it helps.