I think Nokia should be held responsible...

I'm getting tired of Nokia shrugging off giving actual answers, like Promoting talks of "updates coming soon" then the release dates aren't even established or estimated "just fan-boy Speculation" we need Nokia to just be open and say "look here's our plan and estimated release date for said updates for version specific phones..." Honesty who else agrees?

I think Nokia should be held responsible...

neonx89 neonx89
✭✭  / 
I'm getting tired of Nokia shrugging off giving actual answers, like Promoting talks of "updates coming soon" then the release dates aren't even established or estimated "just fan-boy Speculation" we need Nokia to just be open and say "look here's our plan and estimated release date for said updates for version specific phones..." Honesty who else agrees? I'm tiered of bland talk about updates from HMD with no clarity... 

Comments

• Robinx1985 Robinx1985
    ✭✭  / 
    Quite frankly, there should be a time frame which is not fair from users who would like to use a more efficient version of Android if they do not get it, as Quite frankly I do not like how much storage Android version 7.1.1 takes on my Nokia 2 storage but I wouldn't mind the added features Android 8.1 would give. But The prayer is that it can be roled out soon in an official update.
  • jimmyireland jimmyireland
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This is the problem with so many phones with any manufacturer. too many handsets make the updates more timely..