Navbar not chaning color in dark mode Google apps. Any help?

I have a nokia 6.1.

Navbar not chaning color in dark mode Google apps. Any help?

I have a nokia 6.1. So far I've been really happy with it, the phone is really good for the price, but since the Android Pie update, when I switch to dark mode in apps like Youtube or Messages, etc... the navbar(the bar with the navigation buttons) doesn't change color, it remains white. I really want to use dark mode but the contrast between dark and white ruins everything. I heard it might be because of OLED screens, but my phone doesn't have one... Any help please? Thank you!

Answers

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Its a bug present in most of the Nokia phones on Android Pie. I am also suffering from this bug from time and again.
  • Its a bug present in most of the Nokia phones on Android Pie. I am also suffering from this bug from time and again.
    What do you mean from time to time? You're saying you don't always have this behavior? I hope nokia/google comes with a fix really fast because it sucks,,,
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Its a bug present in most of the Nokia phones on Android Pie. I am also suffering from this bug from time and again.
    What do you mean from time to time? You're saying you don't always have this behavior? I hope nokia/google comes with a fix really fast because it sucks,,,
    Yup, When I use Youtube in dark mode, the nav bar stays white. Earlier, it used to be dark. But sometimes it gets dark too. Its really random and hard to notice for me about how this behaviour gets triggered and how often it happens. As you said Nokia surely needs to take a look at this.
  • I had this issue since i bought the phone, 9.0 update didn't fix it but it's not random for me. For google apps navbar is always white no matter what. Third-party apps tho don't have this problem. For example youtube vanced has a perfectly dark navbar.