Can I update my Nokia 5.1 plus to android pie?

Actually I brought Nokia 5.1 plus today, which inbuilt with android Oreo 8.1, October security patch.

Can I update my Nokia 5.1 plus to android pie?

Actually I brought Nokia 5.1 plus today, which inbuilt with android Oreo 8.1, October security patch.
Eventually I heard about the lot of  issues after pie update in Nokia 5.1 plus.
Now I received the pie update so someone please suggest me wheather to update my Nokia 5.1 plus to pie or can I stay with Oreo 8.1?

Comments

• stay on orio
  • user1534775683771 user1534775683771
    ✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    Go ahead
  • Aian Aian
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia will surely bring maintenance update to fix those minor bugs on February i guess. So go ahead and enjoy pie.
  • Aian said:
    Nokia will surely bring maintenance update to fix those minor bugs on February i guess. So go ahead and enjoy pie.
    Eventually I heard about the lot of  issues after pie update in Nokia 5.1 plus.
    Now I received the pie update so someone please suggest me wheather to update my Nokia 5.1 plus to pie or can I stay with Oreo 8.1?
    Don't update in pie ¡¡¡. Ther is lots of bugs in Android pie ... Please turn of automatic updates also . If you update your phone becomes useless