MWC 2019 - Livestream Thread - Page 2

I am really really really sorry.... Because the wallpaper background was a screenshot in older version.... Sorry about that...

MWC 2019 - Livestream Thread

Comments

• uzair ahmed uzair ahmed
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I am really really really sorry....
    Because the wallpaper background was a screenshot in older version....
    Sorry about that...
  • Waiting for Nokia 9
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Yeah!
    Waiting for NOKIA 9.
    Best wishes for the event...
  • A10000401DDA7E
  • aditya raj 1 aditya raj 1
    ✭✭  /  edited February 2019
    I am so excited. Are you also?
  • jeno3107 jeno3107
    ✭✭  / 
    It's time to make another milestones in mobile phone. Waiting for the "penta lens" prince 🤴🏻 
  • Bhagabansisa
  • hmd needs to consider bringing the latest processor in next flagship. just a minor suggestion. Nokia is always was and is the best
  • jesil jesil
    ✭✭  / 
    Snapdragon 855 please. Don't ruin your brand by going with outdated chipsets and hardware choices that people are already bored with. Bring back the Nokia ingenuity. The old n series hinges and sliders were legendary. Bring back that spirit and innovation. I'm waiting for the day HMD takes the top spots.
  • amit shirke amit shirke
    ✭✭  / 
    i love nokia
    i am using 1st phone start model 3315....and last nokia 8
    i m waiting for nokia 9
    nokia ly bhari.............
  • Some bugs in nokia 6.1 plus after update to android 9 plz fix it
  • Aliens Orbo Aliens Orbo
    ✭✭  / 
    Live here: Nokia phones announcements live from #MWC19 - #GetSmart

• adylanchng adylanchng
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I guess that companies like Nokia and Samsung no longer care about the negative connotation of the number 4 
  • Daniel G M Daniel G M
    ✭✭✭  / 
    We need the same pro camera features across all Zeiss devices.
    The RAW capture, slower shutter speed, increased video recording quality.
  • todesurteil todesurteil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Really was a great Live stream. Thanks for being able to watch Nokia. Great new line-up of devices especially the 9 Pureview. Really like the new notification light hope to see more devices with it. I hope to see Nokia sell billions of devices. 
  • makziweng makziweng
    ✭✭  / 
    After watched livestream.   
  • Nokia 9 pureview will be my next phone. Please Nokia, please bring this phone to India. I need this phone, this is a dream phone for me ❤️❤️❤️
  • Nokia 6 2017. Pie. Running very smooth. Thanks you Nokia.
    Thanks #HMD
  • The event was awesome, and I'm really liking the Nokia 9 PureView! Nokia is re-entering the high-end segment big time, and I don't understand people's obsession with the SD855. The SD845 is still a very capable chipset, enough for 2019. Sure, the phone doesn't have a 3.5mm jack, and could have a larger battery, but the phone is great, overall. I love Nokia's simple, yet beautiful design without a notch.
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The event was very nice and awesome...
    The Nokia 9 with the 5 cameras ( 2X12MP RBG sensors, 3X12MP monochrome sensors and a TOF sensor) the best photography cam smartphone in and all over the world...
    I have seen the event as well as the review of Nokia 9..
    Here's the link below...!!!

The design, built quality was, is, and will be the toughest and premium of nokia...
    The premium finish of Nokia smartphones is awesome...
    Thanks for that..!!
    And,
    I also love to design the smartphone concepts...
    So if you want I can show my designs and concepts of the new technologies....!!!
  • Really missing the 3.5 mm headphone jack on the new Nokia 9 pureview😢. Please don't remove the 3.5 mm headphone jack from future Nokia smartphones
  • So, my beloved Nokia 8 stays as with the best quality-cost ratio.
  • john gear john gear
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia 9  <3
  • Dailylife Dailylife
    ✭✭✭  / 
    The event was awesome, and I'm really liking the Nokia 9 PureView! Nokia is re-entering the high-end segment big time, and I don't understand people's obsession with the SD855. The SD845 is still a very capable chipset, enough for 2019. Sure, the phone doesn't have a 3.5mm jack, and could have a larger battery, but the phone is great, overall. I love Nokia's simple, yet beautiful design without a notch.
    SD855 vs 845 = Exactly!
    No notch = EXACTLY!
    Two thumbs
  • Dailylife Dailylife
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Same mistake again by Nokia with putting snapdragon 845 on Nokia 9 we want snapdragon 855 on nokia 9 
    I think it will be just fine with the 845.
    If I'm wrong, I'll come back here in a month and eat a dirty pair of socks and photograph it - with my 'sub-par penta-lens' camera.