Is anyone else experiencing messaging bug after Android Pie update Nokia 5?

Since upgrading to Android 9 Pie, on my Nokia 5 2017, I have not been able to recieve OTP messages.

Is anyone else experiencing messaging bug after Android Pie update Nokia 5?

Since upgrading to Android 9 Pie, on my Nokia 5 2017, I have not been able to recieve OTP messages. I have tried Factory reset but still am not able to receive them. I have inquired from Customer Care and the Feedback has been I wait for February Security Patch.

Also note Google Music Player, the Equaliser Controls are also missing

Comments

• The equalizer is missing yes and the sound sucks now
  • Yes I have a Nokia 8 and same issue..OTP related messages are not recevire
  • Sri-639 Sri-639
    ✭✭  / 
    try this Guys found a solution, cleanup all the blocked contacts in sms app and  1. clean up cache and data of sms app , do the same for phone and storage  which you can find under all apps then do a soft reset by volume up+power key
  • Shaheer Ali MM Shaheer Ali MM
     /  edited February 6
     @GOHOLE ARTHUR Am experienced same issue after update to android pie am not able to retrieve transactional SMS from bank flipkart Amazon and other site. Which carrier service you have this issue ? @GOHOLE ARTHUR
  • sabbir sabbir
    ✭✭  / 
    I also faced OTP receiving issue after Pie update. Later I figured out that somehow the default messages app messed up the blocked list and that's the reason. So I unblocked every number from the list and the OTP receiving problem has been resolved.
  • i am facing same issue ..not getting OTP masseges
  • Nokia 6(2017) after pie update not receiving OTP. Wats this bug
  • Hanes00 Hanes00
     /  edited February 23
    Test
  • Sound problem after pie update pls help