Anyone know how to use a SD card as my main storage?

I have a 32 gb SD card but I still can't get large apps and updates because it says I only have 1 gb left in the play store I have Nokia 3.1 if it helps

Anyone know how to use a SD card as my main storage?

Paul k 123 Paul k 123
✭✭  / 
I have a 32 gb SD card but I still can't get large apps and updates because it says I only have 1 gb left in the play store I have Nokia 3.1 if it helps
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Robinx1985 Robinx1985
    ✭✭  / 
    It would be worth noting, in that same spot you can migrate data to the SD card it should be in the drop down menu after you format it as internal storage
  • Krishna Krishna
    ✭✭✭  / 
    When you put the sd card in mobile it's shows like use the external storage or internal storage !
  • The Nokia 3.1 internal storage does not show when connected to laptop?
  • Dave B Dave B
    ✭✭  / 
    If you format the SD card as "portable" it will show up on an android file manager and a PC. If you format it as "internal" it is encrypted and will not show up as a separate entity on your phone or a PC. It's interesting to note that android file managers can't recognise the sd card and therefore don't count its free space as available. The one exception to this is the built in Google files app which can recognise it.
  • But if you format the sd card as portable it shows an error that the sd card should be re-inserted again