Draft Delete option for Community Forum

=> Its better to include the delete option for draft , because some of my comments will be repeated in forum.

Draft Delete option for Community Forum

=> Its better to include the delete option for draft , because some of my comments will be repeated in forum.
=> There will be an option to do this need to change some developer options.
=> But it include officially to keep clean our profile well without bulk drafts.

Comments

• jdan jdan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    How can I delete drafts?
  • Right now there is no straight forward working  method @jdan

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The only way to delete them is to use them by deleting the text and writing another post in the discussion thread.
  • jdan jdan
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I have found the answer here: 
    https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/comment/63309/#Comment_63309

thanks to the search box on:
    https://community.phones.nokia.com/

I bookmarked the Nokia 8 forum (not the home page of the forum) - and then you can't see a search box ...

Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a Community search box (a widget) in the right column just above Who's online.
  • @madbilly there is an option to delete the drafts as mentioned by @jdan

Thank you @jdan its working good and deleted some of my drafts not get approved.

Its working as expected but its not an straight way anyway it help us lots thank you.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @jdan thanks for the reminder, I think I forgot it because it's a workaround not a user-friendly solution.
  • TommiS TommiS
    ✭✭  / 
    It was a big surprise that there is no official way to delete drafts, is anyone making any progress with this or am I the only one who is super annoyed by this ?  :|
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @TommiS, I don't know if anyone is actually working on it but I believe that @arttuaa works on some aspects of the forum.
  • TommiS TommiS
    ✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    @TommiS, I don't know if anyone is actually working on it but I believe that @arttuaa works on some aspects of the forum.
    Ok, maybe i'll contact Arttu when i get annoyed enough :smiley: