Nokia 5 battery drain issue in pie update

After update of Nokia 5 to pie update battery drain faster than previous orieo update, I thought Nokia will resolve this issue in next update

Nokia 5 battery drain issue in pie update

After update of Nokia 5 to pie update battery drain faster than previous orieo update, I thought Nokia will resolve this issue in next update

Comments

• Shaheer Ali MM Shaheer Ali MM
    ✭✭  / 
    @user1518692582403 . After updated to pie battery drain quickly as compared to oreo . Also there are some other issues its blocking transactional sms like bank flipkart and other applications, is it happen to you?

• tksurgicals tksurgicals
    ✭✭  / 
    on nokia 5 i want to degrade version 9 to version 8 . plz help
  • bryant bryant
     / 
    Someone help me. I just updated my nokia 5 to android p. it works fine on the first and maybe second day. But on the third day,  I opened clash of clans and i keeps on crashing. i thought it was just maintenance break but it's not. i noticed that some of my apps are not working properly. i tried taking a screenshot. then it says "insufficient space" but when i look at the storage, it still has alot of free space . i tried clearing cache but i dont think it's helping. I cant download apps, i cant install apk from my device. I tried moving apps from sd card to internal and it works(kinda) but when i transfer an app from internal storage to sd card it says "no more storage space." So, I tried ejecting the sd then mounting it back, it didnt work. I tried restarting my device, it still didnt worked. when i restart my phone and the phone boots up, it displays a notification of "insert sd card" in something among those lines. after a while the notification is gone. I also tried deleting files but it says cannot delete from device even photos from gallery. Please help me. Luckily, i can still access the internet.
  • Koushal Koushal
    ✭✭  / 
    Check this out:

https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/42251/100-fix-for-battery-drain-issue-post-android-pie-update-on-nokia-5