Phone switches off when i insert headphone

I am facing peculiar issue. When i plug in the ear phone and listen to some audio for some time and keep the phone aside.

Phone switches off when i insert headphone

user1535430890079 user1535430890079
✭✭  /  edited February 4
I am facing peculiar issue.
When i plug in the ear phone and listen to some audio for some time and keep the phone aside.
it Switches off :( till the time i keep using it ,i get no issue, but after use, when i place it aside it switches off
Need help !

Comments

• NIMIS NIMIS
    ✭✭✭  / 
    When i plug in the ear phone and listen to some audio for some time and keep the phone aside.
    it Switches off :( till the time i keep using it ,i get no issue, but after use, when i place it aside it switches off
    Need help !

Reset your device once. And if problem will still there contact Nokia costumer care, they'll better suggest you. :)
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    may be ur music player kept hanging the device soo it required forced reboot.
  • NIMIS NIMIS
    ✭✭✭  / 
    wyk said:
    may be ur music player kept hanging the device soo it required forced reboot.
    Need help 

Also try using in safe mode and listen music from YouTube or Google music then see. 
  • My Nokia 7.1 is always stuck . while seeing photos.and camera time also.and one more thing is port is very bad.
  • Game14644 Game14644
    ✭✭  /  edited February 6
    I think you should contact Nokia customer care if above comments suggestions aren't solve your problem. Or another issue, battery protection service kill your music app on background fix by following this step 
    • Phone settings > Apps > See all apps.
    • right top corner menu > Show system.
    • Find Power saver app in the list, select it and Force close. It will remain stopped until the next restart.
    Thanks to don't kill my app : https://dontkillmyapp.com/nokia